First Son
11 posts

Re: Drey Crushed Volie Top (Pinkish)

Jul 23, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Elmo-JO wrote:

Actually that's the yellow top, for some reason it does randomly go into a pinkish tone.

Here is a picture of the color change it does:

Unfortunately it's just a glitch of the top that occasionally happens, though the person wearing it doesn't see this change.

That is exactly what I saw, and at the island as well.

Its a beautiful top, i love the color as it is shown here. Maybe if Lockwood read this they could release the top in the same color as shown here, possibly through the gift machine?

Mermaid, and to the rest here that is posting.

The color is beautiful, yes and I really do hope that they add this color to the gift machine. But i also want you to know that the color here is based off of MLAA and the colors that are "bouncing off" the top simultaneously. In fact, I can add you and show you how this feature works, as these pictures that Elmo have posted are only taking place at the Granzella Hideaway Beach Public Space, which is VERY well known for doing this feature to some of the items you have.

This isn't a clothing glitch at all. If this needed to be fixed, then I guess half of my wardroe need to be fixed from a lot of developers, including Granzella themselves. :/

Message 11 of 26 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Jin_Lovelace wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Elmo-JO wrote:

Actually that's the yellow top, for some reason it does randomly go into a pinkish tone.

Unfortunately it's just a glitch of the top that occasionally happens, though the person wearing it doesn't see this change.

Its a beautiful top, i love the color as it is shown here. Maybe if Lockwood read this they could release the top in the same color as shown here, possibly through the gift machine?

The color is beautiful, yes and I really do hope that they add this color to the gift machine. But i also want you to know that the color here is based off of MLAA and the colors that are "bouncing off" the top simultaneously. In fact, I can add you and show you how this feature works, as these pictures that Elmo have posted are only taking place at the Granzella Hideaway Beach Public Space, which is VERY well known for doing this feature to some of the items you have.

This isn't a clothing glitch at all. If this needed to be fixed, then I guess half of my wardroe need to be fixed from a lot of developers, including Granzella themselves. :/

Thankyou, but just putting the techo stuff aside for a bit because I dont understand an MLAA...  whatevers causing that color, I love it, and would like it to stay that color everywhere Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 26 (256 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Jin_Lovelace wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Elmo-JO wrote:

Thankyou, but just putting the techo stuff aside for a bit because I dont understand an MLAA...  whatevers causing that color, I love it, and would like it to stay that color everywhere Smiley Happy

Lolol xDD It's fine dearest. And I agree. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 26 (245 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I am simply crushed, that my Drey Daffodil Voile top appears white or pink.

Jim, interesting explanation. Am I to assume that I won't ever see the color chnges at Granzella's in my clothing items, but others will ?

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 14 of 26 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Yellow does NOT turn to Pink, regardless the light you place it under.

That is the silliest "techno" excuse I have ever seen on the Forums *yet*.

Yellow is a primary color. Pink is a lightened version of the color Red, which is also a primary color.

Yellow and Red are two entirely different primary colors.

One does not turn into the other...lol

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 15 of 26 (211 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Yellow does NOT turn to Pink, regardless the light you place it under.

That is the silliest "techno" excuse I have ever seen on the Forums *yet*.

Yellow is a primary color. Pink is a lightened version of the color Red, which is also a primary color.

Yellow and Red are two entirely different primary colors.

One does not turn into the other...lol

You DO realize everything you've stated here doesn't explain what's going on in the pictures that's posted right?

Regardless of what colors are primary, the picture says otherwise.

Message 16 of 26 (206 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

I am simply crushed, that my Drey Daffodil Voile top appears white or pink.

Jim, interesting explanation. Am I to assume that I won't ever see the color chnges at Granzella's in my clothing items, but others will ?

Me and the person that posted these pictures did an experiment today and came to the conclusion.

After some research and some thorough experimenting, the person who wore that top in the picture didn't see the color but only the person who took the picture (Elmo-JO) did, thus why the pics are here.

We tried to recreate the same scenario at the Granzella Space, and only found that it wasn't possible to recreate it. The same for the following spaces....

-Crystal Seashore

-Nebula Airship

However, the funniest thing was that Elmo also told me the glitch happened at both of the spaces aforementioned, yet one posted stating that it was a glitch, when we also came to the conclusion that it was lack of rendering issues, to which is found on certain items but only a few people can see it. Some clothes just don't render to the others on screen, thus certain discolorations and disfigurements on some items will exist, which can also be a part of MLAA.

Point is, it isn't a glitch from Lockwood, but to just the server or even to just some people. Certain things just don't load up properly to many people. My first theory was slightly wrong, which is my mistake.

But even so, it does say that in the end it's NOT a glitch from Lockwood or from the item itself. The first set of pictures that has the full-on color is by Elmo-JO's friend. The second set is by Elmo-JO herself. THAT, alone, is proof enough.

Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 26 (198 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 24, 2012

They should release it, in that color.

Lockwood is you're reading this thread.

Make it happen.

Cat Very Happy

Message 18 of 26 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Elmo-JO wrote:

Edit: Here is a picture of my friend in the original look she created..
PSH_Casual2.jpg

PSH_Casual4.jpg

is this from TTI?

sword-art-online
Message 19 of 26 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I remember seeing Elmo wear the top and it was a solid white color. So if they do the pink version, I would love an all white version, too!

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 20 of 26 (151 Views)
0 Likes