Jul 23 2012
By: Soulycon Fender Bender 2356 posts

Drey Crushed Volie Top (Pinkish)

25 replies 591 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

Alright so a friend of mine said that a friend of his seen a Drey Crushed Volie Top but in pink. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this top is? Thanks. (Picture soon.)

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 1 of 26 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11586 posts

Re: Drey Crushed Volie Top (Pinkish)

Jul 23, 2012

Are you talking about Curtains?????????????

Message 2 of 26 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
390 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Actually that's the yellow top, for some reason it does randomly go into a pinkish tone.

Edit: Here is a picture of my friend in the original look she created..
PSH_Casual2.jpg

PSH_Casual4.jpg

Here is a picture of the color change it does:

Unfortunately it's just a glitch of the top that occasionally happens, though the person wearing it doesn't see this change.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 3 of 26 (554 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

Alright so a friend of mine said that a friend of his seen a Drey Crushed Volie Top but in pink. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this top is? Thanks. (Picture soon.)

Joanna wears the yellow and Claire the bluish cyan one. I see Joanna's top a shade of pink very frequently when viewing her on Claire's monitor. There is some bug associated with the top. I hope they fix it given it does appear to be an issue for those viewing it. 

For those who might not know these are the female versions of the tops. 

tops

Message 4 of 26 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I could have sworn I had seen a white version of this top, and I've searched all though Lochwood and the Gift Machine looking for it but couldnt find it, I was starting to doubt myself. Now this kinda explains it.

Message 5 of 26 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Hmmm,

Looks like you were right Souly, that it was a color glitch that occurs sometimes....

Such a pity too since that pink color really does look nice.

Thanks for looking into this =]

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 6 of 26 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Elmo's illustration is accurate. In fact, it illustrates exactly how natural all tops change colors in the sunlight and in the shade.

There's no glitch to the tops, or anything like that. I'm pretty tired of how many people can say things like this without validating proof or framedata links to showcase their points plus.

The color of the Top that changes in the shade is nude, as which is shown in the picture that Elmo posted.

Hope THAT helps. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 26 (455 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Elmo-JO wrote:

Actually that's the yellow top, for some reason it does randomly go into a pinkish tone.

Unfortunately it's just a glitch of the top that occasionally happens, though the person wearing it doesn't see this change.

That is exactly what I saw, and at the island as well.

Its a beautiful top, i love the color as it is shown here. Maybe if Lockwood read this they could release the top in the same color as shown here, possibly through the gift machine?

Message 8 of 26 (439 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

It is cute in pink Mermaid.

They could offer that up as a Gift machine item. Lockwood is pretty good at responding to customer requests. Either way they need to fix the issue because it is a problem as it exists right now. If I have a yellow top on I would like my alternate AV and others to see it as yellow. 

Their twitter or facebook are great places to let them know. They might actually see it here in the thread but at least if the images are sent or posted to their Facebook one could be sure they in fact saw them.

Edit: I've tweeted Lockwood a link to this thread just to be sure they are aware of the issue.

Message 9 of 26 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
390 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Elmo-JO wrote:

That is exactly what I saw, and at the island as well.

Its a beautiful top, I love the color as it is shown here. Maybe if Lockwood read this they could release the top in the same color as shown here, possibly through the gift machine?

Let's hope that does happen, cause I also actually love that color of the top.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 10 of 26 (430 Views)