Feb 02 2013
By: lilsyder1 First Son 30 posts

Dream Island glitch?

4 replies 304 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

I went to a friend's dream island space and noticed neither of us could swim in the pool or ocean.  Any ideas on what might have happened?  Lockwood or Home issue?

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Dream Island glitch?

Feb 2, 2013

all lockwood spaces are affected u cant riide ur horses at the prarie and the lock wood hub is a shell of itself

Message 2 of 5 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Feb 2, 2013

lilsyder1 wrote:

I went to a friend's dream island space and noticed neither of us could swim in the pool or ocean.  Any ideas on what might have happened?  Lockwood or Home issue?

Indeed, Lockwoods spaces are currently suffering from certain matters of errors, but word on a fix is said to be soon. Here is a message from the Lockwood staff briefing the situation.

Hello all, Tim is currently on holiday. I'm Lynda, producer at Lockwood.  An error is currently affecting several of our apartments and public spaces. This occured when the month changed from Jan to Feb and unfortunately could not have been forseen until this happened. We have a fix planned for this and will get it in place as soon as possible. We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank SCE Japan and Lockwood fans for bringing this to our attention so quickly. Tim will return on Monday and will be available to answer any queries you may have as usual.

I hope this helps. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Thank goodness I  found this thread, I was going to make one of my own. I got my home husband a unicorn for Valentines day, and got myself some horses/ unicorns, I wanted to go to the prarie but found it locked. I am glad they are working on it

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Feb 2, 2013

u can ride ur horses and or unicorns in any public or private space...i turned my blue print personal space into riding stables its huge, and blueprint has somme usable anywhere plant and hedge items that work well to add to the feel of a modern stables setting ^^

Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)