Aug 31 2012
By: FamedRolemodel Lombax Warrior 91 posts

Dream Island Ideas / Creations

[ Edited ]
22 replies 539 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

Hey everybody,

So yesterday I explored quite a bit through The Dream Island (Open House) and came up with a few ideas with how I'd like to design it. I purchased the house myself for a fair price of $7.99. I don't have much furniture so this process will take a little while, just spent $25 in about 5 minutes and only half way through with items on my list that I feel like I need.

Anyways, I was curious if anybody else had a few creative ideas with what they would like to do with the space. Also, if you have any ideas on what they should update with this great new place.

I personally think it would be cool if we could use the boat and have it ride to the other small Island just passed us on Dream Island. Even if it's just an empty beach, I think it would be cool to be able to have a little tour ride with the boat, say every 10 minutes it will load from one island if you wanted to go and drop us off at the other, then it will notify us if it were loading up to leave back if we wanted to go back. Maybe we could see dolphins or whales or something on the ride there just to add to the beautiful scenery. Share what you think! and feel free to contact me and maybe we can view each others places and see what creations we came / come up with!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 1 of 23 (539 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Dream Island Ideas / Creations

Aug 31, 2012

It's early yet, we still have many rewards to go for furniture and deco items. they may unlock access to that boat yet! 😉 So far I have made a nice rooftop relaxation area and a fun dance area in the cave grotto. I bet there will be more cool ideas that come to me as I play there. 😄

Message 2 of 23 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 31, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

It's early yet, we still have many rewards to go for furniture and deco items. they may unlock access to that boat yet! 😉 So far I have made a nice rooftop relaxation area and a fun dance area in the cave grotto. I bet there will be more cool ideas that come to me as I play there. 😄

Stevev363,

That sounds amazing! I love the dance area idea in the cave. I've just been focusing on the house right now, then I will be working on the outside. Mind if I check out your place sometime?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 3 of 23 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Message 4 of 23 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Message 5 of 23 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Sep 5, 2012

whusler wrote:

Some deco ideas 

http://sonypshome.blog.com/id/1654/

Looks Great! I ought to post up pictures of what I have done with mine so far, I only have very few slots left on mine though and i've mainly just done the house and made a gym. I Love the work they did for the bedroom, that's exactly where I have my bedroom located as well, but it's not finished yet, haha. Maybe I can just show you sometime? Really whoever wants to share their spaces and their ideas and creations on them feel free to add me, I love looking at these kinds of things, it's basically like art.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Sep 5, 2012

whusler wrote:

Some deco ideas 

http://sonypshome.blog.com/id/1654/

I have my aurora picnic item in the same exact spot! Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 23 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 5, 2012

One of my favorite things to do on Home is to decorate the personal spaces that I buy.  It takes a while to get it just right but that's half the fun.  I would be more than happy to show anyone that would like to see as I have 50 personal spaces LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 8 of 23 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 6, 2012

FamedRolemodel wrote:

Hey everybody,

So yesterday I explored quite a bit through The Dream Island (Open House) and came up with a few ideas with how I'd like to design it. I purchased the house myself for a fair price of $7.99. I don't have much furniture so this process will take a little while, just spent $25 in about 5 minutes and only half way through with items on my list that I feel like I need.

Anyways, I was curious if anybody else had a few creative ideas with what they would like to do with the space. Also, if you have any ideas on what they should update with this great new place.

I personally think it would be cool if we could use the boat and have it ride to the other small Island just passed us on Dream Island. Even if it's just an empty beach, I think it would be cool to be able to have a little tour ride with the boat, say every 10 minutes it will load from one island if you wanted to go and drop us off at the other, then it will notify us if it were loading up to leave back if we wanted to go back. Maybe we could see dolphins or whales or something on the ride there just to add to the beautiful scenery. Share what you think! and feel free to contact me and maybe we can view each others places and see what creations we came / come up with!

I'd be happy if they just let us go on the boat period. I wouldn't need it to go anywhere. I'd just like to be able to sit on it and maybe put some small items on it. Thats it. Is that too much to ask Lockwood?

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 23 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

One of my favorite things to do on Home is to decorate the personal spaces that I buy.  It takes a while to get it just right but that's half the fun.  I would be more than happy to show anyone that would like to see as I have 50 personal spaces LOL

I feel the same. Although there's a long story of my past on home about me going on for a period of time and going off for a period of time. I'm planning on sticking around now from now on, so i'm just starting to really get into it. Thus, buy more spaces and actually buy furniture and come up with things. I find it very entertaining and exciting to show all of the work you've done. As I said before, it's like an art to come up with these ideas and creations with our places. And it really excersizes your mind as well, which I love. 

=D

Photobucket
Message 10 of 23 (329 Views)
0 Likes