Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Re: Dream Island Ideas / Creations

Oct 22, 2012

I've been to the other island once, through a glitch with a  telepad. It's an actual 3d space, but none of it is solid. So my question is - why not? Just pretty up the graphics a little over there and you've got loads of happy customers!

On a side note, I decided to do a little exploring while I was out there. Believe me, this place is huge. Lockwood definitely put a lot of work into it.

△○×□
Message 21 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 22, 2012

champagneja wrote:

I've been to the other island once, through a glitch with a  telepad. It's an actual 3d space, but none of it is solid. So my question is - why not? Just pretty up the graphics a little over there and you've got loads of happy customers!

On a side note, I decided to do a little exploring while I was out there. Believe me, this place is huge. Lockwood definitely put a lot of work into it.

Instead of the pad, try using the essence, you can fly to any of the islands... And with the float mode you don't need them to be solid. In fact, the essence when creatively placed, makes just about every personal space vastly more interesting and entertaining.... However, when restricted to the normal areas of spaces, it's rather underwhelming.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 22 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Very interesting. lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 23 of 23 (91 Views)
0 Likes