Dec 31 2014
By: EDDIE_STACKZ_15 First Son 9 posts

Dream Hideaway Difficulties

12 replies 216 views Edited Dec 31, 2013

Hello LKWD I am writing you today because of an issue that has occured. I was recently gifted Dream Hideaway, I was very excited to recieve this place because of how beautiful and spacious it wa, nice job by the way. But heres the issue every time I loaded up my space my avatar wouldnt load up properly, same thing happens with my friends. Also when I place furniture in my space it either does not load up properly or gets deleted when I visit once again. I do not know what is going on? Is it possible for my friend to get a refund? I honestly don't want to deal with this place anymore. Can you assist me in any way?

Message 1 of 13 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3003 posts

Re: Dream Hideaway Difficulties

Dec 31, 2013

I suggest you either put this in the support forum or contact Lockwood directly.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 2 of 13 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 31, 2013
How do I contact them directly? Im sorry I've never done this before.
Message 3 of 13 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3003 posts

Dec 31, 2013

They have a Facebook page, if you do you can contact them that way. Or you can contact them at lockwood-studios.com

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 4 of 13 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Thanks for the help violet! Smiley Very Happy. I will try this immediately.
Message 5 of 13 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Hmm I tried the website but it was a dead end :/ I reposted this forum in the support forums so hopefully I will get help there thanks again.
Message 6 of 13 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3003 posts

Dec 31, 2013

The website is lockwoodpublishing. I was giving you their email.

Message 7 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Dec 31, 2013

This has been happening to me as well, I don't know why or when it started but I had decorated my Dream Hideaway a few months ago and used all 100 slots and a couple of weeks ago I went back to change some things and more than half my furniture had been deleted. :/

Message 8 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Nice to see im not the only one although I do feel bad for you . I went through it and I was upset so I can imagine how your reaction was violet has provided their website plus their email, im going to contact them maybe you should try doing the same they need to fix this.
Message 9 of 13 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Lockwood is actually quite aware of this issue and it has beem affecting a few Lockwood spaces for a few months but mostly Dream Hideaway. In October we were told that it may not be resolved until after the new year. Currently all dev offices are out for Christmas and New Year's holidays but for the record, to contact Lockwood you should try any of the following. Try their Twitter account, post to their Facebook, email them, post in the Sony Home Support Forum or you can send a direct email to their customer service rep by placing an @ symbol in front of her forum name like this for example: @Lockwood_Melissa

That will probably alert their attention when they are finally back from the holidays
Support Forums
Message 10 of 13 (122 Views)
0 Likes