Feb 22, 2013
Well i'm very interested and I'm looking forward to your friend request
Message 31 of 36 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 23, 2013

OK I'll be in Home in a few minutes for those interested in checking it out feel free to send me a PM.

BTW:  The Dream Hideaway is a nice space to use the Lamp of Deluge in:

20130217 11-22-10.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 32 of 36 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 23, 2013

BlackSheepie wrote:
Well i'm very interested and I'm looking forward to your friend request

I sent you a message in XMB while I was in Home giving tours, but never heard back from you.  Maybe another time.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 33 of 36 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I thought they were supposed to add new spawn points this week if I remember correctly. There's no new spawn points in the apartment as of now.
Message 34 of 36 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:
I thought they were supposed to add new spawn points this week if I remember correctly. There's no new spawn points in the apartment as of now.

Lockwood sent the update two weeks ago, just waiting on Sony now.  Juggernaught is having the same issue with Sony regarding getting patches and updates through Sony's QA.  Used to only take a week or two, and now it's closer to a month.  Home simply is not a priority any more for Sony.

"Like it never happened"

Message 35 of 36 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Feb 27, 2013

If anyones having trouble getting the bed into the bedroom (my big problem) try propping it on the side of two loungers and then push it in after it falls on its side.

Message 36 of 36 (73 Views)
0 Likes