Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
1630 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:
Who has it? If so how is it?

LW.jpg

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 11 of 36 (337 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/14/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

I agree with u there i'm normally quite good at decorating, but it's a bit of a odd layout, it's a good challenge though!

Message 12 of 36 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

I am on par with what everyone else said BUT Day 1 I got a bed and I cant put it through the doorway of what seems to be the bedroom.  Also you only have 3 spawn point for such a big space.  Bigger doorways and more furniture spawn points is definetly neede in this space

 

Message 13 of 36 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/15/2010
Offline
2651 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

One walk through this space was all I needed to realise that I could never decorate it to my satisfaction. I'd need 100 items to fill one of those rooms. The baked-in seating has its pros and cons. It helps to fill the space but ends up making everyone's apartments look the same. This place has expansive seating options but your number of guests is still limited to 11 plus the owner.

 

As mentioned earlier, the space already seems dated. All the customisable features of the new Granzella apartments make this one obsolete upon arrival. Just another lovely behemoth with limited features and not much practicality. The lack of spawn points to add furniture to all the rooms tells you how much thought really went into this one. The unlockable rewards might make this a good deal in the end but I'll  pass on it.

castle3
Message 14 of 36 (297 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
1630 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I am on par with what everyone else said BUT Day 1 I got a bed and I cant put it through the doorway of what seems to be the bedroom.  Also you only have 3 spawn point for such a big space.  Bigger doorways and more furniture spawn points is definetly neede in this space

 


lwtw.jpg

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 15 of 36 (286 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/15/2012
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

since i have the yacht, which i think looks so much like this space. i'm to interested in the space itself but after hearing about and seeing some of the rewards. this maybe the first space i buy just for the rewards.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 16 of 36 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

I like the place, and it can be I think decorated rather good in a minimalist style. But as others already pointed out, there are to little spawn points. I tried yesterday to get the Tiki bar outside, and gave up.

 

I have 3 rewards so far, sofa, bed and refrigerator. And although they look nice they have their faults, when you sit on the sofa you sit on the edge, which looks strange, and the tc screen on the bed just looks silly.

Message 17 of 36 (266 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2009
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

s9358 wrote:

I like the place, and it can be I think decorated rather good in a minimalist style. But as others already pointed out, there are to little spawn points. I tried yesterday to get the Tiki bar outside, and gave up.

 

I have 3 rewards so far, sofa, bed and refrigerator. And although they look nice they have their faults, when you sit on the sofa you sit on the edge, which looks strange, and the tc screen on the bed just looks silly.


 

Photos please of the sofa, bed and fridge so we can have an idea of the decor style?  Thanks.

Message 18 of 36 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

 These are the only 2 rewards I got so far (bed & lamp), have yet to get the fridge. Perphaps it'll be available later today after the 24 hours have passed.

 

bed.png

lamp.png

Message 19 of 36 (253 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

 These are the only 2 rewards I got so far (bed & lamp), have yet to get the fridge. Perphaps it'll be available later today after the 24 hours have passed.

 

bed.png

lamp.png


Does the TV in the bed play anything or just blank?

 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 20 of 36 (226 Views)
0 Likes