Who has it? If so how is it?
 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 1 of 36 (794 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12511 posts

Re: Dream Hideaway Apartment

Feb 14, 2013

You can check the personal tour listings.

I've seen it, wasn't impressed.

Message 2 of 36 (785 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013
I have it, if anyone wants a tour feel free to add with the subject "tour" and I'll be happy to give you a tour and the rewards.

I only got 2 rewards today. Edit: I think the rewards are owner only but I could be wrong.
Message 3 of 36 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Feb 14, 2013

it looks like the dream yacht on land. imo. huge open space that would require way more then the limit of 100 slots to fill properly. the rewards seem nice though. it is luxuriously looking in and out. but would require some clever decorating skills to make it look authentic. just my opinion

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 4 of 36 (728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

i've seen this, nice as a clubhouse but no where cool enough for a personal space in my opinon.

Message 5 of 36 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:
Who has it? If so how is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZiJDR2yqk4

(wont let me add the video) -_-

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 6 of 36 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I've had the apt before they started the points system, and now all my points are gone (vanished) I don't even bother with the apt or drilling too forfill the musuem anymore.
Ham$ter for Life!
Message 7 of 36 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 14, 2013

redworminc wrote:
I've had the apt before they started the points system, and now all my points are gone (vanished) I don't even bother with the apt or drilling too forfill the musuem anymore.

Wrong apartment, Red. The personal space that people are talking about in this thread is about the new Lockwood Dream Hideaway that came out in the gift machine this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 36 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 14, 2013
The space is huuueg (too big to comfortably decorate honestly) theres seating for days, tons of built in shelfing, and it accomadates a huge number of wallhangings. I dislike how bright the interior is (wish i could dim or turn off the lights) and unforunteately no diurnal weather controls like dream yacht or swimming like dream island. Its.. less than I expected. Pretty to look at, not extremely practical as an apartment and I wish the outdoor setting played more of an active role in the space like even sitting under that giant center tree. I got two rewards on day 1, one of which was a very nice modern bed with a monitor attatched that shows a scrolling display. Excited for the next rewards, I hear theres 14.
Support Forums
Message 9 of 36 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I agree this apartment seems to be better suited to be a clubhouse!  There are long seating arrangements all over the place. 

This is a big space but I have to tell ya I am very dissappointed.  There are no furniture spawn points in either of the rooms on the left side.  Lets say that it is a living room downstairs and a bedroom upstairs.  Both rooms a blocked on both sides by wooden slats with a pretty small doorway on both ends.  I mean upstairs is a bedroom an there is no way to get a bed in there since you cannot spawn in that room and the doors are too small to fit the bed through or any very large item. 

This is a first time developer mistake, not a seasoned vet like lockwood.  Totally useless rooms if you cannot get furniture into them!!  Please fix this ASAP and while you are at it, from now on, if  you are giving us a swimming pool in a space, make it so you can swim in it.  It is silly to just walk around in the water when your previous dream apt have swimming. 

Honestly it was like this was developed a year or so ago, before all the new developments, and just released now since there was nothing else new to dole out.  It should have been upgraded before it was released.

Just my opinion but be forewarned about the furniture issues.

Message 10 of 36 (548 Views)