PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Jun 2, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
I will make more comics in the future. Sadly i have to take a break from drawing avatars and playing Home very soon, i will have little free time and i want to spend it with my boyfriend and family. I enjoyed this little "adventure" on the forum very much, thanks to all the nice users who enjoyed the thread, and made it a place without negativity or weird comments.

Home can be nice if you use it in the right way, whatever some people say (people that criticize its users but then play other videogames all day). It was my way to learn english, meet different cultures and "travel" to the other side of the world. I had the pleasure to meet awesome people, some of them who i started to talk outside of home on the phone (hi Pixel, Lightning, Peuswah, Tony), some others just in Home but were still pretty nice to me.

i dont know when i will have time to start drawing avatars again, but i will follow the requests that i had for sure! It was so fun, and i learned a lot, thank you

You've inspired many of us. I hope you won't be away long. You're a real sweetheart and I've personally enjoyed meeting and talking with you in Home. 

Best wishes. Smiley Happy

Message 381 of 404 (318 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 2, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
I will make more comics in the future. Sadly i have to take a break from drawing avatars and playing Home very soon, i will have little free time and i want to spend it with my boyfriend and family. I enjoyed this little "adventure" on the forum very much, thanks to all the nice users who enjoyed the thread, and made it a place without negativity or weird comments.

Home can be nice if you use it in the right way, whatever some people say (people that criticize its users but then play other videogames all day). It was my way to learn english, meet different cultures and "travel" to the other side of the world. I had the pleasure to meet awesome people, some of them who i started to talk outside of home on the phone (hi Pixel, Lightning, Peuswah, Tony), some others just in Home but were still pretty nice to me.

i dont know when i will have time to start drawing avatars again, but i will follow the requests that i had for sure! It was so fun, and i learned a lot, thank you

I'm glad we got to know each other outside of this forum board, you're definitely always welcomed with the bunnies.

Cat Happy

Message 382 of 404 (311 Views)
MVP Support
9776 posts

Jun 2, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Although it's sad for us fellow forum members to see you go away for a while, you sure made an impact on this thread with your colorful drawings and Home in general. It was pretty interesting meeting you in Home, and I will look forward to meeting you again sometime in the future when you return. I bet some of us can learn a lot from you, Julia.

You deserve a break from Home and I encourage you to enjoy it the best way you can. Smiley Happy

Message 383 of 404 (287 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jun 2, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Smiley Sad

Message 384 of 404 (275 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Julia, you amaze me.  Not only are you extremely talented and gifted, but you are also very grounded and have your priorities in order.  I wish I did have more time on Home to hang with you because you seem like are such a nice person who'd be fun to be with.  I also wish  that I have your sense of discipline.  It would save me a fortune in Atenolol.  Cat Very Happy

Enjoy your well-deserved reprieve hon.  I know I'll be here when you return.  And I can't wait to see what you have in store when you get back and I also hope to see you on Home again very soon.

Photobucket
Message 385 of 404 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013
Thank you for what you've done for the PlayStation Home community Julia, your skills are amazing and you managed to make a lot of people happy, myself included. Cat Happy

It was nice seeing you in home quite often as well, I'm glad you had the chance to practice your drawing skills and meet people while furthering your English capabilities.

You're indeed a very nice person and will be missed by all of us, I hope you have fun while you're away and farewell.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 386 of 404 (236 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I'm sorry to see you go. You will be missed. I think everyone understands if you need to step away to take care of other business, but it won't be as "colorful" without you. I hope to see you again soon. - A fan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 387 of 404 (229 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Well My photo is kind of off. Can find a site to do that so, hope you enjoyed !

Message 388 of 404 (206 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Ciao, Julia.  I'm glad you're taking some time off to live up the real world!  There are things us virtual people will never be able to provide as much as we'd love to be able to.  Thanks for teaching me some Italian.  We'll continue to keep in touch so I don't lose what I've learned so far.  I'll improve my Italian 5x when you're back on Home.  Hope you remember your Japanese that I've taught you so far as well.  You are one of the most gentle people on here.  I'm glad to be your friend!  I know this isn't the end, just a haitus, so it's not like we're saying goodbye or anything.  See you when I see you Smiley Happy  As usual, no rush!  Take your time.

Message 389 of 404 (167 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Yes next week i will start with my new job, my bf finally coming back... im happy. Thank you for the comments, and Pixel i love to teach you italian, even if my accent and pronunciation makes me laugh by myself Smiley Very Happy I have so much fun in japan home with you and i want to enjoy it these last days i can spend whatever time i want. I will still be able to play Home a little anyway, so i wont disappear!
Message 390 of 404 (144 Views)
0 Likes