Highlighted
Jun 04 2013
By: tsunam1rc Splicer 47 posts

DragonDRC was suspended for no reasons

11 replies 595 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

My account, DragonDRC, was suspended for no reasons. I want my account, DragonDRC, back online and good reasons as to why actions were taken against my account. I was just about to load over 30 dollars on my account last night. I am so glad that I didn't. I woke up this morning to a suspended account. The people who rent the new bikes at Acorn Meadows in Playstation Home block others from getting by, or those trying to run races.

Message 1 of 12 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11622 posts

Re: DragonDRC was suspended for no reasons

Jun 4, 2013

tsunam1rc wrote:

My account, DragonDRC, was suspended for no reasons. I want my account, DragonDRC, back online and good reasons as to why actions were taken against my account. I was just about to load over 30 dollars on my account last night. I am so glad that I didn't. I woke up this morning to a suspended account. The people who rent the new bikes at Acorn Meadows in Playstation Home block others from getting by, or those trying to run races.

What does that have to do with your account being suspended??? Just asking.

Message 2 of 12 (588 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Accounts are usually banned/suspended for a reason. You can contact moderation by PM to ask about your ban. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/614840

Message 3 of 12 (577 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Yes, Sony is always banning people for no reason.(according to those who are banned)

Message 4 of 12 (482 Views)
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Jun 4, 2013
LOL D! Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 12 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 4, 2013

tsunam1rc wrote:

My account, DragonDRC, was suspended for no reasons. I want my account, DragonDRC, back online and good reasons as to why actions were taken against my account.

The mods would reply to this but your demands have scared the living daylights out of them. One is undergoing counselling and another dropped a banhammer on their big toe so they've had to take the day off sick.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 12 (406 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 4, 2013
*golf clap for Edw*
i spat my pepsi at the toe part.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 12 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2969 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I understand an email is sent explaining the reason for any suspension. You DID use your REAL email address, right?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 12 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 4, 2013
No email. No warning. Nothing. I was just suspended for no reasons at all. I only remember one kid on the bridge of Acorn Meadows sitting there blocking the path of people trying to get by. I asked him to move, and he just sat there. The bikes at Acorn Meadows are designed that you can not transparently pass through and continue on your way. The kid wouldn't move and I reported. Then he said he reported me for yelling at him: I told him that is a false report because he is being inconsiderate to others trying play the game. He is not the first, nor only incident people are having involving riders and their bikes. These bikes have cost people to lose a race and now you have to sit there SND wait for another race to do it all over again. No one who has real life responsibility likes to sit there and wait thirty minutes to repeat something they have already done!
Message 9 of 12 (352 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 4, 2013

YEA-TSUNAMI-RAHC wrote:
No email. No warning. Nothing. I was just suspended for no reasons at all. I only remember one kid on the bridge of Acorn Meadows sitting there blocking the path of people trying to get by. I asked him to move, and he just sat there. The bikes at Acorn Meadows are designed that you can not transparently pass through and continue on your way. The kid wouldn't move and I reported. Then he said he reported me for yelling at him: I told him that is a false report because he is being inconsiderate to others trying play the game. He is not the first, nor only incident people are having involving riders and their bikes. These bikes have cost people to lose a race and now you have to sit there SND wait for another race to do it all over again. No one who has real life responsibility likes to sit there and wait thirty minutes to repeat something they have already done!

You have to understand what is going on with this. So many times someone gets into a argument by 1. saying I am reporting you! 2. continue arguing and getting their self into trouble by breaking the rules. When reporting, report and move on. Simple as it sounds it really is the safest way to handle these types of situations.

Moderators see everything said prior to and while the report was made. Everything typed during the altercation. moderators know exactley what they are looking for when reviewing reports. As mentioned above. Ask moderation to review your issue by sending a Private message here http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/923666 or calling Customer Service.

Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).

Nothing you say here can help you to get unbanned.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 10 of 12 (330 Views)
0 Likes