Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Re: Don't Un-glitch the New Years Shirt - I Love it AS IS!

Jan 1, 2010
Yeah i said this earlier - It looks better broken than it would do in its intended way!
Message 21 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Jan 2, 2010
The "broken shirt" looks better than what it's supposed to look like!  We have plenty of shirts that are black with some logos on them.  The "broken shirt" is truly unique.  Let's keep the broken shirt!  BROKEN SHIRT!  BROKEN SHIRT!
Message 22 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Jan 2, 2010
i think they should change the shirt back to normal.They made the shirt to be perfect not glitched.SO the home managers should fix this problem.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 50 (17 Views)
I Only Post Everything
948 posts

Jan 2, 2010
They need to fix the shirt and the ghostbuster shirt and whatever else is broke! Let them put a broke shirt in the mall for 4.99 and you can go buy it! See how much you like it then! This why our NA Home sucks so bad, every time they screw up something you guys pat them on their back! What is wrong with you people?
READ THINK TYPE

Get your Portable ID!
Message 24 of 50 (17 Views)
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Jan 2, 2010
I agree! The New Year shirt sux (what it is suppose to look like)!! I like this one better too and can we have the glitchy zombie head again? LOL XD
Photobucket
Message 25 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3901 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Sorry OP, I want the shirt the way it was supposed to be. You can not be serious about this thread...

You don't speak on my behalf as I will not support wearing a broken shirt because it looks "cool". May I 

ask how old you are? With the logic you have about the New Years shirt, the Stay Puft shirt should also stay

the same way; and people paid for that. It still hasn't been fixed yet and I will not wear anything that is broken.

For someone my age, that's just a dumbass thing to do.

Message 26 of 50 (17 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Lets put it this way:

Someone buys you a shirt, you open it and the sleeve is falling off. You dont say "oh cool, look its glitched" you say "hey what the heck its ripped, lets return it"

It's broken, Fix it !

Photobucket
Message 27 of 50 (17 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Shadyknot wrote:

Lets put it this way:

Someone buys you a shirt, you open it and the sleeve is falling off. You dont say "oh cool, look its glitched" you say "hey what the heck its ripped, lets return it"

It's broken, Fix it !

I would also say that about those expensive jeans that come ripped FOR you.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 28 of 50 (17 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Jan 2, 2010

dabomb4eve wrote:

Shadyknot wrote:

Lets put it this way:

It's broken, Fix it !

I would also say that about those expensive jeans that come ripped FOR you.  :smileyvery-happy:

I couldnt resist i had to kudo that for truth.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jan 2, 2010

yeah if you got the shirt.. good for you.. this is the second item home raped me out of since the tree went up..

it raped me out of my race car and my new years shirt... Im pretty pissed that I wasted my time on getting NOTHING... thanks a lot sony

Message 30 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes