Jul 02 2014
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts

Don't Buy Kovok Items Today...

65 replies 769 views Edited Jul 2, 2014

They aren't showing up in inventory after purchase, and we have no word word on a fix being implemented. Sorry Kovok, I like your stuff, but if I buy it, I expect to be able to use it. maybe you folks at Kovok can get @Joystick_Warrior to actually do something a little faster than we can. Good luck.

Message 1 of 66 (769 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Don't Buy Kovok Items Today...

Jul 2, 2014

myalana wrote:

They aren't showing up in inventory after purchase, and we have no word word on a fix being implemented. Sorry Kovok, I like your stuff, but if I buy it, I expect to be able to use it. maybe you folks at Kovok can get @Joystick_Warrior to actually do something a little faster than we can. Good luck.

I got the free dressing room space and disco floor mat a couple hours ago. They are both working.

Message 2 of 66 (714 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 2, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

myalana wrote:

I got the free dressing room space and disco floor mat a couple hours ago. They are both working.

Yes, just don't PAY for anything until they fix the other items. In fact, given that Jam items and Kovok items are both affected, I have to wonder what else we might actually pay for and not have show up so I wouldnt buy anything until this situation is rectified. Oh, and it hasn't been rectified yet. Looks like they're still trying to "sell" items we won't receive. That doesn't quite seem right.

Message 3 of 66 (697 Views)
Splicer
23 posts

Jul 2, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

myalana wrote:

The free dressing room was a code directly entered in to the redeem code section & the disco floor mat is a free item..i wonder if that's why you were able to obtain these with no problem? It seems actual transactions may be having the problem? Just a guess..but good to know that worked for you

Message 4 of 66 (695 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 2, 2014
But I need my Kovok fix.. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 66 (683 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 2, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
But I need my Kovok fix.. Smiley Sad

Then roll the dice, but many items aren't showing up from Jam and Kovok and we have no answer about a fix. Let us know if you buy something and actually receive it please.

Message 6 of 66 (676 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Jul 2, 2014
I got the black converse looking shoes to no avail. I knew something was up. I got ripped off a buck. :/
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 7 of 66 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 2, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
I got the black converse looking shoes to no avail. I knew something was up. I got ripped off a buck. :/

Naww, If you made the transaction and paid for it and it downloaded then its on the servers and just not showing up. I sent a PM to Tempest and asked for info. Hope they are on it already.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 66 (643 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 2, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

SkullFirekills7 wrote:

Naww, If you made the transaction and paid for it and it downloaded then its on the servers and just not showing up. I sent a PM to Tempest and asked for info. Hope they are on it already.

Cool Jers. You wanna get on @Joystick_Warrior about those items that are still missing in that inspect thread you made 3 months ago too please? We don't seem to be getting anywhere on our own.

Message 9 of 66 (632 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jul 2, 2014

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

SkullFirekills7 wrote:

Cool Jers. You wanna get on @Joystick_Warrior about those items that are still missing in that inspect thread you made 3 months ago too please? We don't seem to be getting anywhere on our own.

You just reminded me about my kaleidoscope hair lol.

Message 10 of 66 (595 Views)
0 Likes