May 08 2013
By: TinyTart25 First Son 9 posts

Dolphy room MISSING!!!???

11 replies 404 views Edited May 8, 2013

Is anybody else having an issue with their Dolphy Room missing?  A friend and me logged on a few minutes ago to find our dolphy rooms completely gone as if we never purchased it.  Our dolphins and any customizations we bought (cushions, frames, etc.) are gone.  And we didn't even get refunds!  What the heck is going on!?

Message 1 of 12 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: Dolphy room MISSING!!!???

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013
My dolphy room still appears to be in my navigator, perhaps clearing your cache and see if that helps at all.
(To clear your cache open your navigator and go to Options>Cache>Clear Cache)

If you're still suffering from issues perhaps report the matter in the Playstation Home Support section of the forums.

Link to Playstation Home Support - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 12 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 8, 2013

A friend of mine said hers was missing too. Might be a server error. 

Message 3 of 12 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 8, 2013

Thank you both!  I'll try clearing my cache but I'm not sure that's the problem since even the shop no longer shows I've purchased it Smiley Sad

Joanna, I hope it's an issue they will soon work out!  I've never seen a personal space just vanish like this :/  Not that it's a good thing, but at least we know it's not just us having this issue now!

Message 4 of 12 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 8, 2013

TinyTart25 wrote:

Thank you both!  I'll try clearing my cache but I'm not sure that's the problem since even the shop no longer shows I've purchased it Smiley Sad

Joanna, I hope it's an issue they will soon work out!  I've never seen a personal space just vanish like this :/  Not that it's a good thing, but at least we know it's not just us having this issue now!

Be sure to report it in support.

Your thread timing is amazing given I just got done talking to a long time friend who said hers was gone too. I suspect they'll fix it but I would post in support. You could also PM Joystick Warrior with your issue. The fact you're not alone is reassuring given it's something that will most likey get addressed.

Good luck. 

Message 5 of 12 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

May 8, 2013

TinyTart25 wrote:

You're very welcome, I just hope things work out, I've heard of this happening to a few people quite recently to so I'm hoping this will solve the issue being a chache clear may help in affiliation of restoring content and spaces.

If not just post the matter in PlayStation Home Support as I further said and the support team will be sure to look into the matter I'm certain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 12 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

May 8, 2013

Thank you both again!  I've contacted Joystick_Warrior and posted on the Home support page! 

Message 7 of 12 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

May 8, 2013

It happened to us also.

Message 8 of 12 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 8, 2013

I haven't checked mine yet, but I hope not, this would be the 3rd time mine fell to a big glitch. I'd hate to lose my dolphy again. Will need to get on home soon and check.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 12 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 8, 2013

Mine was too. Then I closed my eyes and said to myself

"Some people think cucumber taste better pickle"

And then it magically appeared back in my inventory.

Message 10 of 12 (194 Views)