Highlighted
Jun 02 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 389 posts

Does anyone own Carla's who is online now?

7 replies 2951 views Edited Jun 2, 2013

I am in the middle of setting up some spots and i seen there is a bundle as well as a 1.99 Carla's in estates.

I have not seen them but a street scene or 2 would fit my video , is there a difference in the bundle besides the extras like carpet etc. ?

Thanks if anyone who is online has this and is willing to show me as well if anyone can tell me if the 1.99 space is the same as the one you get in the bundle.

Thanks again , Alex

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 1 of 8 (2,951 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Does anyone own Carla's who is online now?

Jun 2, 2013

I think the $1.99 one is the" funsize" space, that is not the coffee shop unfortunatly, though both are called Carla's. I own both places on different accounts and I made the mistake of buying the " funsize" space first( though it is useful in it's way).

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 8 (2,832 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 2, 2013

when i saw this i was thinking of the space from midway

Message 3 of 8 (2,144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 2, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

I think the $1.99 one is the" funsize" space, that is not the coffee shop unfortunatly, though both are called Carla's. I own both places on different accounts and I made the mistake of buying the " funsize" space first( though it is useful in it's way).

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy 

I have a couple questions :

1. does the funsized space have more road to it ? I'm looking for some driving scenes

2. Does the coffee shop have road space as well ? I'm trying to avoid buying both if I can lol

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 4 of 8 (1,570 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I got it, its actually a pretty cool little space given the setting of it at night. Be happy to give a tour im heading to home now.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 5 of 8 (1,554 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 2, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy 

I have a couple questions :

1. does the funsized space have more road to it ? I'm looking for some driving scenes

2. Does the coffee shop have road space as well ? I'm trying to avoid buying both if I can lol

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Not for driving, parking, maybe

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 6 of 8 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5950 posts

Jun 2, 2013

The fun size space is the backside of the coffee shop no access to the shop. It's basically a parking lot.   The coffee shop space has one long street.

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 8 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I tried to reply to this last night at movie night, you will want the full coffee shop for a street, the 1.99 one i just a parking lot.

Message 8 of 8 (91 Views)
0 Likes