Feb 13 2012
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13194 posts
Accepted Solution

Does any of you attemt to use PlayStation Home useing PSVita's Remote Play

8 replies 203 views Edited Feb 13, 2012

Does any of you people attemt to do that after Japan's got there Vita and attemted that?

Message 1 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: Does any of you attemt to use PlayStation Home useing PSVita's Remote Play

Feb 13, 2012

I don't know if I'd want to use Home via Remote Play. Everything would be squished to the smaller screen, and typing would be a huge pain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Currently, you cant use Home with remote play.

Message 3 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Feb 13, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

You cant use Home with remote play.

Last 6 purchased games

http://forums.nba-live.com/memes/proof2.jpg

Message 4 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Feb 13, 2012

my friend imported the Japanese Vita and Home doesnt work.

Message 5 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Feb 14, 2012

Yup sadly it doesn't work a couple of Japanese friend try it when they got their vitas on Japan, but it doesn't work =\ Not surprise to me (but its a good idea to make it work with the vita)

Message 6 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

Re: Does any of you attempt to use PlayStation Home using PSVita's Remote Play

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Remote play seems to be a selling gimmick.  I have now tried over 250 ps3 games/pshome/copying photos. Its now 2013 even ps+ free download games so far have no remote play access. And ps+ games with no remote play now that is really pushing my boat out as IM not sure if I should continue with ps+. As a owner of a psp/vita/ps3/Sony xperia play. And a collection of  well over 3000 games with no remote play features and ps+ offering what I already have on disk and only 2 titles I am waiting for.    Alien colonial marines/killzone mercs. I don't want to seem pushy but unless I see a remote play feature for other than ps1 games/wipeout/lbp. 2013 for me at least will be a bad year. Even the way you have to access remote play is a challenge. And also reading online the top slot next to the memory card slot on the vita is an accessory port but no cables or accessory's have been made for it. And the Sony Ericson playstation android has no playstation store app.  Smiley Mad 2013 is not going good so far.

Message 7 of 9 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jan 3, 2013

ilekillya wrote:

Remote play seems to be a selling gimmick.  I have now tried over 250 ps3 games/pshome/copying photos. Its now 2013 even ps+ free download games so far have no remote play access. And ps+ games with no remote play now that is really pushing my boat out as IM not sure if I should continue with ps+. As a owner of a psp/vita/ps3/Sony xperia play. And a collection of  well over 3000 games with no remote play features and ps+ offering what I already have on disk and only 2 titles I am waiting for.    Alien colonial marines/killzone mercs. I don't want to seem pushy but unless I see a remote play feature for other than ps1 games/wipeout/lbp. 2013 for me at least will be a bad year. Even the way you have to access remote play is a challenge. And also reading online the top slot next to the memory card slot on the vita is an accessory port but no cables or accessory's have been made for it. And the Sony Ericson playstation android has no playstation store appSmiley Mad 2013 is not going good so far.

Games/Software which are compatible with Remote Play (so far) include: (taken from Wikipedia)

"but no cables or accessory's have been made for it."

"And the Sony Ericson playstation android has no playstation store app"

sorry but isn't ur xperia play have PSStore? if so just show the picture for me.

BTW AND DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH PLAYSTATION HOME?!

Message 8 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 3, 2013

ilekillya wrote:

And a collection of  well over 3000 games with no remote play features and ps+ offering what I already have on disk

The Sun misses you.

ilekillya wrote:

the top slot next to the memory card slot on the vita is an accessory port but no cables or accessory's have been made for it.

So?

Nintendo did this with most of their consoles. Just because a system has an expansion bus doesn't mean there will be peripherals to stick in it.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 9 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes