Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2010
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

Great news! I just bought the Vita game, I love Dr Who. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 88 (366 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

Thank you for posting about this, al!

 

Here is a better link imo, (however, I would still prefer to be able to hear the actors more clearly than the over-powering music) it covers a broader array of Doctor Who n has a historical description of the show for those who never watched it before:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlJfvzRw_A

 

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 22 of 88 (356 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

Oh sweet Rassilon. First Harry Potter and now Doctor Who. I think I may just cry from joy. JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Message 23 of 88 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

Thank you for posting about this, al!

 

Here is a better link imo, (however, I would still prefer to be able to hear the actors more clearly than the over-powering music) it covers a broader array of Doctor Who n has a historical description of the show for those who never watched it before:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlJfvzRw_A

 

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary


Thanks for the better link. had to replace it

Message 24 of 88 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

There'd best be Dalek and Cybermen outfits. And a Sontaran. Who doesn't love Strax?

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 25 of 88 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

Im not familiar with Dr Who, I guess ill familiarize myself soon enough. 

Message 26 of 88 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

I remember watching the older Doctor Who back in the late eighties, when I was child and been keeping up with the series ever since.! I'm excited to see this hit PlayStation home finally, kudos.!

 

As those robots will say On Doctor Who: exterminate exterminate exterminate. laughing Extremely Loudly

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 27 of 88 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

If I were an extremely clever marketing person, synergizing the new paradigm and all, I'd lock in some vintage Who for the Loot EOD channels. BBC America has been complete rubbish at getting them on the air over here. New Zealand gets four episodes a month from the old shows, we get one.

 

Crackle's a great fit for that content, and it should help to boost interest and content sales.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 28 of 88 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

Mar 22, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

There'd best be Dalek and Cybermen outfits. And a Sontaran. Who doesn't love Strax?


OK - now, I TOTALLY second a Dalek outfit! This would be so appropriate for the 50th Anniversary. LOOT_Lindsey, here's another suggestion for you,  more Dr. Who outfits (or better yet, how about different Dr. outfits, one from each iteration of the Dr.) or different Sara/female outfits from each Dr. period as well.



Message 29 of 88 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13194 posts
 

Re: Doctor Who in PlayStation Home - Coming Soon from LOOT

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

If I were an extremely clever marketing person, synergizing the new paradigm and all, I'd lock in some vintage Who for the Loot EOD channels. BBC America has been complete rubbish at getting them on the air over here. New Zealand gets four episodes a month from the old shows, we get one.


It's funny how they still air new episodes at the same time as to london (but early than us). Accoring to UNITY Member from London.

I could tell from this video (from BBC America Youtube channel)

 

Message 30 of 88 (252 Views)
0 Likes