Highlighted
Jul 20 2007
By: Sephiroth748 Gaming Beast 2459 posts

Do you think...

2 replies 9 views Edited Jul 20, 2007
that there's an exact time where we the (non beta people) could get the beta but we are not logging on at the right time or is there something that has to do with the games we have ?
Message 1 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: Do you think...

Jul 20, 2007

Sephiroth748 wrote:
that there's an exact time where we the (non beta people) could get the beta but we are not logging on at the right time or is there something that has to do with the games we have ?

It's got something to do with you getting a random invite Smiley Tongue. There's no timing or anything, just the luck of the draw. It seems like a new wave of invites were sent out yesterday (I got mine yesterday), perhaps just new invites are going out for this oh-so-famous "open beta" - With no anticipated registration.

Message Edited by chadster on 07-20-2007 10:54 AM
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2153 posts

Re: Do you think...

Jul 20, 2007
Well one could always join a ranked game of Resistance at exactly 7:48pm and see what happens...
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Message 3 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes