Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: Do you think we'll get seasonal changes, such as snow in winter?

Nov 26, 2008

SlickWilly040 wrote:
what about having events to such as fire works

That would be awsome too...Fireworks for the 4th of July, Turkeys and autumn leaves for Thanksgiving, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, and snow for December, be able to buy pumpkins for Halloween...there are so many things that they could do with a seasonal/holiday system...it would just be awsome...

Message 21 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 26, 2008
different weather would be pretty sweet. The same for night and day (which could work since Home has a standardized time, right?)
Message Edited by LX_Theo on 11-25-2008 08:37 PM
Message 22 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Nov 26, 2008
I would post in on the Closed Beta boards, but I never got my rank or beta forum access. =(
Message 23 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 26, 2008

Appo wrote:
I would post in on the Closed Beta boards, but I never got my rank or beta forum access. =(

Oh...I'm sure you will get access...from what I've heard it takes a couple of weeks, so all the people who stop using Home get weeded out, and the only people on the forum are frequent Home beta users...but you should get access soon, and when you do, preach this idea to the devs...

Message 24 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1793 posts

Nov 26, 2008
first they need to add day and night.. i hope they have a christmas area
Photobucket
Message 25 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Nov 26, 2008
I hope so. I'd love to tell the devs about my ideas. Do Kudos help bring the devs into a topic? We're at 7 on the first post, but 26 have been given in the topic.
Message 26 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 26, 2008
if you think this is a good idea, KUDOS it. im sure if it reaches at least 50 KUDOS, they will look at it.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 26, 2008

Appo wrote:
I hope so. I'd love to tell the devs about my ideas. Do Kudos help bring the devs into a topic? We're at 7 on the first post, but 26 have been given in the topic.

I don't know....I imagine so, considering typically the top kudoed messages are ones that suggest a good idea...I don't know...but yeah, we need to get more than 7 kudos on your original post for it to get some attention...because the more Closed Beta members who know about (and like) this idea, the better...word will get around...I will be talking about it on other forums and to friends who have the Closed Beta...talk about it in the Home communities. This is the best idea I've heard about Home. 

Message 28 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Nov 26, 2008

xSaW- wrote:

Appo wrote:

I don't know....I imagine so, considering typically the top kudoed messages are ones that suggest a good idea...I don't know...but yeah, we need to get more than 7 kudos on your original post for it to get some attention...because the more Closed Beta members who know about (and like) this idea, the better...word will get around...I will be talking about it on other forums and to friends who have the Closed Beta...talk about it in the Home communities. This is the best idea I've heard about Home. 

Well that would be great!   The more people who know about this thread, the better!

Message 29 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Nov 26, 2008
I'm thinking of turning this thread into a thread with a list of ideas from everybody. Of course, credit will be given where it is due.  Good idea or should I just leave it the same?
Message 30 of 73 (0 Views)
0 Likes