Fender Bender
3777 posts

Re: Do you think this would stop someone from being accepted ?

May 1, 2007

QCVic wrote:
Wow this beta is making people think too much.

I agree some are reading way to much into.about everything. Everyone just needs to wait( yeah I know its hard).
Photobucket
Message 21 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

May 1, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
Just as long as you didn't type boob I think your ok.

Nice !
Shame On Sony
Message 22 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

May 1, 2007
you really hyave to cut back on your caffeine intake

TristanMike wrote:
Let's say that your name is "Robert" but everyone calls you Bob. One day, "Robert" decides to sign up for the Playstation Underground but instead of using Robert, he chooses "Bob" as his name.  Then one day, Robert/Bob gets an email for Beta testing Home, which isn't actually addressed to him...and when the registration asks his name, out of excitement, he writes "Robert". Everything else is the same, his email, his PSN ID, even his home address, he just used his FULL name as opposed to the short one everyone else uses.

The question: Do you think that Robert has just screwed himself out of a Beta Test ?

Message 23 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

May 1, 2007

WFCHS77 wrote:
I don't think it would keep him from it, because I'm that senerio with other things (NO, I didn't get in, I'm saying "with other things")

I grew up being called Michael, but my real name is Christopher. I put Michael for everything, except legal issues, which I put Christopher. Never had a problem with anything whatsoever, because my last name is the same, all my info is the same, and it matches up . . . Then, if trouble ensues, I'm asked, and I explain

I have that same problem ........my real name is quincy but since i was like 6 mths (that's what my parents tell me) i've been called earl I use earl more than my real name, my fiancee didn't know my real name til after we were together for over a year......sometimes i don't even respond to my real name being called

Message 24 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:

WFCHS77 wrote:
I don't think it would keep him from it, because I'm that senerio with other things (NO, I didn't get in, I'm saying "with other things")

I grew up being called Michael, but my real name is Christopher. I put Michael for everything, except legal issues, which I put Christopher. Never had a problem with anything whatsoever, because my last name is the same, all my info is the same, and it matches up . . . Then, if trouble ensues, I'm asked, and I explain

I have that same problem ........my real name is quincy but since i was like 6 mths (that's what my parents tell me) i've been called earl I use earl more than my real name, my fiancee didn't know my real name til after we were together for over a year......sometimes i don't even respond to my real name being called

i dunno if it will matter, but i hope it comes soon
Message 25 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes