Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Do you think the number of HOME users has Dwindled or Increased..?

Nov 1, 2013

Notice how some of us just sit back and watch the rude comments fly as we watch in embarrassment on our forums? easy to see why management avoids certain conversations. yes, We need answers to issues but there is a proper way to ask. Obviously you can't expect answers to everything yet when the answers come users become hostile and the conversation ends. A pattern repeated here for years..  Guess I'm available for attacks now. wait for it..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 91 of 124 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Come to GTA Online, we have more users than Home now.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 92 of 124 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

xHammerLane wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:

First, let the MAN defend for himself, not for you to do.

Second, RELAX! 

Thank you but I don't need your approval to say what I want to say.

Believe me Tempest doesn't need me to defend him. I'm sure he can defend himself. You know it's time those who never have anything good to say to move on to something else. There are lots of things to do besides Home. 

Who ever said anything about approval, Jo Jo?... Are you ok, Jo Jo? 

IT'S CALLED - SUGGESTION - Jo Jo!

excuse me hammer but is this "attack the home manager groupies day" or something? leave them alone. 

if a home manager comments, u are supposed to get a twinkle in ur eye <------- LOL!, kudo his message, feel privileged and move on regardless of what he typed. their groupies should not be talked to in such a way. u owe all concerned an apology.

same goes for u buck.

LOL @ XBoxisbetter545 - a twinkle, huh?

indeed hammer, indeed. i hear it's what happens when such an occasion arises

Message 93 of 124 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
Wait... Jo... Your suggesting people go to final fantasy as a home substitute.. In a thread about wether or not homes population is growing or shinking.. Really...

I can do both. They aren't mutually exclusive. I can even read the forum when playing another game. Smiley Happy

playing FFXIV on one PS3, Home on another and browsing the forums all at the same time?! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Well I'm studying to be a Mage. Watcha expect... it's Magic! Smiley Happy

Message 94 of 124 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Nov 1, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:

First, let the MAN defend for himself, not for you to do.

Second, RELAX! 

Thank you but I don't need your approval to say what I want to say.

Believe me Tempest doesn't need me to defend him. I'm sure he can defend himself. You know it's time those who never have anything good to say to move on to something else. There are lots of things to do besides Home. 

Who ever said anything about approval, Jo Jo?... Are you ok, Jo Jo? 

IT'S CALLED - SUGGESTION - Jo Jo!

excuse me hammer but is this "attack the home manager groupies day" or something? leave them alone. 

if a home manager comments, u are supposed to get a twinkle in ur eye <------- LOL!, kudo his message, feel privileged and move on regardless of what he typed. their groupies should not be talked to in such a way. u owe all concerned an apology.

same goes for u buck.

Ah, I see.

Well, brown *gravy* on my nose doesn't look / smell well.

Not my style! Smiley Happy

Message 95 of 124 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I can only go by my friends list and what I see.

Most of the people I met on Home years ago, don't use Home as much, some not at all.

I would say more then half my friends list are people from Spanish speaking countries, Spain, Mexico, South America, basically UK server, they don't read English and speak even less, so I help them on Home usually on updates. (I guess that would support Tempests saying a surge in North American Home as people from the UK server like it here better)

Visually I don't see many empty servers, mainly because I only go to lounges that are usually busy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 96 of 124 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Nov 1, 2013

xHammerLane wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xHammerLane wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:

Ah, I see.

Well, brown *gravy* on my nose doesn't look / smell well.

Not my style! Smiley Happy

oh that's to bad because it seems to be the approved fashion on these forums. how do u expect to be liked if u don't blindly follow the rest

Message 97 of 124 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3905 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Most of the people I met on Home years ago, don't use Home as much, some not at all.

Same here. I've been on Home since the beginning and maxed out my friends list from the people I've met on Home. Now, most of those people rarely go on Home.  Retail games have consumed most of our PS3 play time. In my honest opinion, Home stopped evolving. Most of the people who were giving creative ways to evolve the world had their ideas overlooked for the longest of times.

All in all, Home lost its vision of what it wanted to be and it turned a lot of people off from it. Saying this comment so long ago ruined my chances of ever becoming an HCV/MVP (I've applied over 3 times in 3 years), but I will always call it like I see it.

Message 98 of 124 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I pick up what your putting down jers. I really do. But honestly i think its better to be rude and make a point than just sit back, pretend everything is just fine and dandy, and not have one at all. People get directed to here when they call in complaints, don't like rude people? stop sending them here. Tempest is a community "manager" he can take it, or feel free to correct me where I'm wrong, or find a job he is better at like being a mime or something. No disrespect intended, but at the end of all the debate, it is his job.
Message 99 of 124 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Blazeking wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Same here. I've been on Home since the beginning and maxed out my friends list from the people I've met on Home. Now, most of those people rarely go on Home.  Retail games have consumed most of our PS3 play time. In my honest opinion, Home stopped evolving. Most of the people who were giving creative ways to evolve the world had their ideas overlooked for the longest of times.

All in all, Home lost its vision of what it wanted to be and it turned a lot of people off from it. Saying this comment so long ago ruined my chances of ever becoming an HCV/MVP (I've applied over 3 times in 3 years), but I will always call it like I see it.

I agree that Home stopped evolving, or evolved in a direction that pushed out it's original base users, there are people I know that stopped using Home because they took away all the fun glitches, To them hanging out on Home was so much more fun on a rail or a rock somewhere away from the harassment.

One of the biggest draws for me is buying things on Home, but I can't even do that because of storage issue's, smh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 100 of 124 (169 Views)