yes chainswing forever haha
Support Forums
Message 51 of 82 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Do you remember?

Apr 30, 2013
I remember clicking on the wrong icon, while trying to buy a map pack, because I was going to fast. When scrolling through. I hit the Home icon by mistake. Another one of Homes little tricks. I Ended up in the Central plaza....and went what the bleeeeeeep. Explored for a little bit, logged off.
Message 52 of 82 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 30, 2013

You are going to laugh !!!

I stumbled onto it and thought it was a Sims game.

I didn't know how the controls worked, and all of a sudden I had an avatar come up to me and asked me a question.

I didn't know what to do, so I ran away................

Then I went to the bowling alley and tried bowling and had another avatar get really mad at me because I wouldn't talk to him.....LOL I didn't know how and didn't really realize that he was an actual person !!!!

The next Avatar that came up to me was very nice and told me how to use my controller and we got along just fine and it's been a real blast ever since, and I've been hooked on Home since then.

So now when I have an Avatar approach me and they are new to Home, I try to help them as best I can and let them know If they want to add me for a little while that they can call on me at any time if they need any help.

Paying it forward...........

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 53 of 82 (154 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Message 54 of 82 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I first started home after getting my First PlayStation Console i own (PS3). but i have no games to play due to *LOST*. 

After found out Home itself i just also waited to download. took me a hour. i enter to the wardrobe, but...i didn't got time to play around. so  i sleep. 1-2 weeks later (due to personal issue) i able to get back to use PS3 and Home again. explorer the spaces, do Fat Princess Event. and that all. i been using Home A lot. Thats where i found XI Portal in Central Plaza. Played XI (i also cheated Walkthoughs alot due to lack of Puzzelish*.) Partipated the PSBlog Event in Home. I met the HCV team (yes, i first met Jersquall. good times). I also got some E32009 items (which i was very noobie). i first entered the forums. very noob, but later got a BAN (for some unknown reason).2 months later i got hands to use Home alot. until i got LBP (the game i always wanted) i played alot. also forgot about Home, but i still use it. less. but...after my Xbox 360 got ban during Ban Way 2009. which i lost my original account. resulting me to use more PS3 than Xbox. untill my dad sold my favortive controller. that were i stopped using Xbox and move to PS3. (i think that was around before 2010) few months later. again. I stopped playing LBP for a while. since i been more active since i don't have much games. I desided to create a forum account call "AL2009man_The_2rd" I think. still noobish. but until i learn it (alot). after i attempt to login to my original account. i was succesfully logined to the forums. thats where i was more active on the forums. with that LBP2 announcement i was thinking if i can plan to get it. well...few months later (during the summer) I got invited to the BETA. Yeah, it was amazing at the first. but i also learn that this is my 2rd time i was in a BETA (first being MAG). tested. also found a secret Pin. Okay i pretty much don't wanna forget. I joined both group. Team RHO (almost a Former member, untill i was rejoin) and UNITY Group. but i don't wanna go talk about that. so....let's go back to the story. well at...i think start of 2011 i was having issue with the energy/electric  issues. leading me to NOT USE PS3 (only use it for 1 hour per day) it been like almost a year. i was never active to Home...that much. before the fall of 2011 it was solved.  now i could play anytime i want Smiley Happy *I forgot about the whole electric issue. thing so skip to that* 

2012 was the big thing for me. As of fall 2012 it was amazing for me. i able to get much games after geting my dad to get PSVita for Black Friday, i got 3 months of Plus Trials and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (my dad didn't know much about Plus. even if i explained it a lot of times he forgets). he liked it in a confused way. so be agreed to join it. he also bought a new PS3 (he want to hack my old fatty PS3). with 4 games on it. i already beated all 4. but with Plus it was very busy for me to try to beat it all. 2 months later. my dad called me too ask for control. it's for Killzone 3, God of War Saga and Twisted Metal. so i choose Killzone. though it for the Colection. but nope. its KZ3. So i change it to GOW Sage so i could avoid my little bro to play it. just to avoid troubles. as of right now. i was almost active on both Home, DUST 514 Beta (home is because of Peakvox and Aurora 1.7) (while DUST is because of the current event they having.) (It's not EVE Fanfest).

well. this is pretty much my longest writing ever made. sorry for the Spelling error. need to sleep after watching Iron Man 3 and celebrated my little bro's birthday.

NOTE: I think i mess up my story for a bit. i already fix it by the way. if you want to correct it, post it.

Message 55 of 82 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Check this guy in EU stealing your thread Jers Smiley Very Happy

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Do-you-remember/m-p/18844652

Zomg, That guy is taking a few of our threads and posting them on EU forums. Someone report that guy and get our royalties. Not cool..    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/816669 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 56 of 82 (116 Views)
MVP Support
9308 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Check this guy in EU stealing your thread Jers Smiley Very Happy

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Do-you-remember/m-p/18844652

Zomg, That guy is taking a few of our threads and posting them on EU forums. Someone report that guy and get our royalties. Not cool..    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/816669 

Many of his threads are from this from these forums lulz i guess the clones wars has just begun time for me to  learn how to control the force

KANE-FIRE

Message 57 of 82 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Apr 30, 2013
And then there are those **bleep** EU people who have to constantly post in this Forum....

Smiley Wink
castle3
Message 58 of 82 (97 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 30, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
And then there are those **bleep** EU people who have to constantly post in this Forum....

Smiley Wink

Yeah! Who Do they.. >.>

OHai Smiley Very Happy

tbh, It's no big deal just poor form on his part. Tryin' to be special I guess.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 59 of 82 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

I don't have a problem w/ him cloning our threads, IF he starts putting a *note* saying who originally started the thread. The threads he cloned are all good threads & hopefully will help EU formers get more involved but it's poor taste to pass it off as your own. I saw Vicki posted in his "Mya thread" clone so atleast the EU folks know it's not an original. Guess it kinda shows that even tho NA gets the short end of the stick sometimes as far as updates & free PS+ games go, we have the biggest most dedicated Home forum user base. Otherwise ppl wouldn't feel the need to copy our threads.

*Not downing on any EU users!! I just meant the NA Home board does have a bigger more active user base, & this has been told too me by several EU friends as well. Tho it seems their Games board section has a pretty good & big user base posting daily & they hold disc game tourneys fairly reguarly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 82 (83 Views)