Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Re: Do you make your Home avatar look like yourself?

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

Nope,I've still been using the same avatar since I joined in '09. Stay-Puft head, black jacket w/ tails (sometimes the purple and green mardi gras jacket instead), red/green plaid trousers and winkle-pickers. I get a few laughs and comments from other Home users. That's fine by me. Home is supposed to be fun and looking ridiculous makes me (and others it seems) smile.  Life is too short to be a miserable b@$t@rd as far as i'm concerned. Smiley Happy  I still LOL at my avatar while disco-dancing my way around my Loco Island space.

Also, as a 46 year old, w/ long shoulder length grey/white hair, there doesn't seem to be much customisation selection for us "old hippie" type gamers. The beard selection is quite limited as well. I'd shave mine off before I'd use any of the Home ones. :X

Jackal

-Marshmallow for brains-
Message 31 of 36 (210 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I like that pic of the guy and his avatar. I respect ppl who make their avatars like them. To me its kinda like ppl who fix there bed... some ppl dont and some ppl do... but the ppl that do imo are cooler and more realistic. you cant get ur avatar perfect but mine resembles me. and im sexy. lol

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 32 of 36 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Didnt know about the dog mouths CameraCat thanks for the info thats cool Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 33 of 36 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I was never able to recreate myself on Home, so nope.
Message 34 of 36 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I look just like Robert Redford, however my avi resembles Hugh Jackman. Go figure?

redford.jpgHugh-Jackman.jpg

I guess since I don't have dark hair I always wanted it?  Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 36 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I tried but no success.

I change my avatar just about everytime I go on Home.

I have all my slots for avatars filled up, as I have a love of theatre and costumes, so I am constantly changing how I look.

I could actually use about 20 more slots for avatars, but then again, would that be enough?????....................LOL

You won't know who I am unless you look at my name................

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 36 of 36 (124 Views)
0 Likes