Sackboy
463 posts

Re: Do you like making costumes/cosplay in home?

Jun 21, 2013

quick question. is it costume making/cosplay when guys on home go out as girls on home? does that count?

Message 11 of 22 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 21, 2013
It doesn't matter what gender you are. I make costumes for both male and female avatars and have done male and female movie/tv/anime characters.
Message 12 of 22 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I sometimes use female costumes but the ones where you can't tell what gender it is, so you assume its a male. Like with the Urban Camo costumes I bought some for male and some for female. The reason being the female ones fit better in the nGear Cars. I also bought the female version of Billy the puppet from SAW because the female version is shorter. But you still can't tell the difference besides the height. I also bought the sheriff costume from Silent Hill Downpour and it's female only but you can't tell that it is, because I made the face and hair look male like. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 22 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 17, 2013

I would Like to Join I do Assassin's Creed Cosplay please send me an invite for the club

Message 14 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 6, 2013
heres my audition for the cub its inuyasha

IMAG0083_ZOE001.jpg

Message 15 of 22 (219 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Iam in I love trying to cosplay in home..

Message 16 of 22 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 8, 2013

I love cosplays...Favorite things in Home...Rqst sent today...Let me in LoL..Woman Tongue

Suupa Doopa Becka..Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/210609iB9D3FC07090073B3
Message 17 of 22 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
186 posts

Dec 1, 2013

I make VERY impressive cosplays too! I'm in the process of making a video on YouTube of a compilation of my favorites that I made. I'd love to see what other people have created and share ideas! I'd make more if I had more money, but I could also help others to find the pieces they're looking for.

May I join too? My privacy settings are set to where I can be added.

Follow me on Twitter@SunBunz1up
Complete Game Collection in My Backloggery
Watch my live streams on Twitch
YouTube
Message 18 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2013

SunBunz wrote:

I make VERY impressive cosplays too! I'm in the process of making a video on YouTube of a compilation of my favorites that I made. I'd love to see what other people have created and share ideas! I'd make more if I had more money, but I could also help others to find the pieces they're looking for.

May I join too? My privacy settings are set to where I can be added.

cool. maybe we could meet up on home and i can see what you have made. send a request to joint the club and i will accept it next time im on. if not i will send you one next time im on.

Message 19 of 22 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3285 posts

Dec 1, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

If you like making your own costumes based on anime, movies, TV shows, or just custom ones in general then this club is for you.

I have been making my own outfits and costumes ever since I started on home (those who know me know I change frequently), I also like meeting other people who do the same and discuss ideas with them, maybe give feedback on each others work or suggest and help find items for them to use. Since I can get busy with college I don't hold any weekly meetings and kick people out for not attending. But if we get enough members I would love to become active within the community and hold maybe photo op events and stuff. Even if you are just a casual home user who enjoys making costumes and stuff send a join request. Based on the cosplay thread I know there are a lot of you that do some really good work, stuff I never would have thought of doing.

the club name has recently been changed to:

Costume/Cosplay Club

if you are interested let me know on here, psn message, or in home if you see me, and I will send an invite

(any previous members were sent a invite)

I have a few Video Game charicters I have made I dnt have any pictures at the moment but i will probably edit this post and put some on it later to show them off but I have a Big Boss avatar wich is the Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 4 and the Female version of Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect series! 

photo shepard-headbutts-a-krogan-o_zps5d276718.gif
Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 20 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes