Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Do you like Granzella or LKWD?

Feb 12, 2013

Not to go off topic but did anyone know what EU home is getting from GZ that we are not Smiley Surprised, well check it out! 

hullahoop.jpgThis is sweet!!  I love hullahoops

witch.jpg

Message 41 of 50 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I like both equally. Actually, Im satisfied with ALL the currently active Developers.
Posted Image

Message 42 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Oh, who am I kidding. Lockwood is going on a downhill streak, giving up on their failures and listening somewhat to their consumers.

Granzella, and other Japanese develpers, have better events and more female items, which I love. They go through the extra mile for their customers.

Granzella is my favorite choice.

their abandoment of Mercia knocked them down a few pegs in my book. as much as they advertised that game and as much potential it had, i cant believe they just ditched it.

Message 43 of 50 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I like both Granzella and Lockwood. Granzella is certainly my favorite developer! 

Message 44 of 50 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 12, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Oh, who am I kidding. Lockwood is going on a downhill streak, giving up on their failures and listening somewhat to their consumers.

Granzella, and other Japanese develpers, have better events and more female items, which I love. They go through the extra mile for their customers.

Granzella is my favorite choice.

their abandoment of Mercia knocked them down a few pegs in my book. as much as they advertised that game and as much potential it had, i cant believe they just ditched it.

Lockwood will eventually fall to the wayside.

sword-art-online
Message 45 of 50 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I like Lockwood better because their prices are more reasonable and they don't nickle and dime users to death in order to earn rewards. I am very disappointed that they abandoned Mercia, but I can deal with it. I am more annoyed that Granzella doesn't seem to be releasing all the different outfits that can be used in the Valentine's flying game before the event is over and that took away our ability to earn 40 points a day in the Southern Island by removing both the underwater swim and the priest while adding a bunch of new rewards to save for. Who removes the ability to get married for Valentine's Day? That's just stupid. I like that they gave the Priest's cave lights now that he isn't there, I guess so that we can see to read his letter. Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 50 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Feb 13, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

I like Lockwood better because their prices are more reasonable and they don't nickle and dime users to death in order to earn rewards. I am very disappointed that they abandoned Mercia, but I can deal with it. I am more annoyed that Granzella doesn't seem to be releasing all the different outfits that can be used in the Valentine's flying game before the event is over and that took away our ability to earn 40 points a day in the Southern Island by removing both the underwater swim and the priest while adding a bunch of new rewards to save for. Who removes the ability to get married for Valentine's Day? That's just stupid. I like that they gave the Priest's cave lights now that he isn't there, I guess so that we can see to read his letter. Smiley Tongue

Apparently the priest had to go to Rome based on The Pope retiring....

Message 47 of 50 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Umm Granzella is for people who have money, for LKWD people who have less money Am I wrong ?

Message 48 of 50 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Granzella is for people that like clothes with an eastern style.

Lockwood is for people that like clothes with a western style.

Message 49 of 50 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Lockwood beats out for me, all the way. For the sole reason that I hate Granzella's single item vs. bundling thing they got going on. If it's a single item, can't put it in a bundle, if it's a bundle, can't release it as a single item. There are quite a few things I would've bought from Granzella if I wasn't forced to buy all the other useless stuff along with it. So definitely Lockwood. Plus Lockwood did the animated shoes and glowsticks and whatnot back a few years ago, right? Those were some of my very first Home items that I bought and adored so a bit of a fond history with them.

Message 50 of 50 (66 Views)
0 Likes