Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Do you ever think somebody is ever going 2 get married in home?

Jun 24, 2007

GTAIV07 wrote:
yeah i doubt it, but what im worried about is there is alot of older people play games too (also HOME) i wonder what Sony is gonna do to take action against Pedophiles on HOME.

"like Hey!, ya wanna go ride my warhawk" lol

They will probably just ban YOU.

Message Edited by red dog1 on 06-24-2007 01:15 PM
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 91 of 93 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 25, 2007

Cunder wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:
Now, this whole concept of "marriage" on MMO's isn't legal marriage, right? Just a serious relationship in the game?

OMG you wont believe what happens man,... You just wont believe what can happen. I seen that **bleep** so many times it cause some freaking drama up the A (word). They maybe few ppl that may be playing around but dang it come bloom into something horrible. I played MMO for 5yrs and all there for is making friends not looking for a wife or gf. I even seen married couples get dervorces just to be with the other ppl they met over a virtural world. This whole idea is dangerous.

Wow, that's creepy.
Message 92 of 93 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 25, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Cunder wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:
Now, this whole concept of "marriage" on MMO's isn't legal marriage, right? Just a serious relationship in the game?

OMG you wont believe what happens man,... You just wont believe what can happen. I seen that **bleep** so many times it cause some freaking drama up the A (word). They maybe few ppl that may be playing around but dang it come bloom into something horrible. I played MMO for 5yrs and all there for is making friends not looking for a wife or gf. I even seen married couples get dervorces just to be with the other ppl they met over a virtural world. This whole idea is dangerous.

Wow, that's creepy.

Indeed.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 93 of 93 (8 Views)
0 Likes