Highlighted
Jul 02 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts

Do You Think HOME Devs Are Price Gouging?

[ Edited ]
151 replies 1048 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

I think so... This simple outfit by nDreams $5.99 but free to the UK... 2 items an outfit and cane pfff....

Anyway, what do you think about the Gouging going on in Home? What do you see that's outrageously priced?

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!

CAM00004.jpg

BTW I realize everyone is in it for the money and how businesses work.... Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 152 (1,048 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Do You Think HOME Devs Are Price Gouging

Jul 2, 2013

I don't buy overpriced things. It's interesting to see some stuff put on sale. I suspect some of the higher priced items aren't moving as well as the dev's hoped. 

Message 2 of 152 (1,040 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I don't buy overpriced things. It's interesting to see some stuff put on sale. I suspect some of the higher priced items aren't moving as well as the dev's hoped. 

Yes, what about the golden toilet? that is super expensive and just for a toilet. To me I never understood the gold items or the purposely overpriced items. I think it's more for showing off than anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I feel about those items personally.

Message 3 of 152 (1,024 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Well even in real life many things are outrageously priced and people buy them. I just think it's important to discriminate and only get what you like. There is so much content why spend more than you have too.

One has to also wonder if we are ever going to get wardrobe relief because spending is one thing but actually being able to access what you have is another. I hate looking through my lmo items let alone wardrobe.

Message 4 of 152 (1,009 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 2, 2013
"This simple outfit by Loockwood $5.99"

*Pic shows made my nDreams*
*mind blown*
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 152 (1,007 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jul 2, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes, what about the golden toilet? that is super expensive and just for a toilet. To me I never understood the gold items or the purposely overpriced items. I think it's more for showing off than anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I feel about those items personally.

I agree gold is worthless compared to PLATINUM............ Silver is even better looking than gold...

Message 6 of 152 (1,001 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 2, 2013

The No Man's Land bundle...for clothing, armor, and weapons...$49.99!..that's outrageous!

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 152 (995 Views)
Big Daddy
12473 posts

Jul 2, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

I think so... This simple outfit by nDreams $5.99 but free to the UK... 2 items an outfit and cane pfff....

This is free in EU?

On topic...price gouging no? If you think it's too expensive don't buy it.

Message 8 of 152 (989 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I never buy outfits that I feel are overpriced. I never buy any of the gold items because they are overpriced and look ugly in my opinion. And I definetly wouldn't buy something for $5,99 if it's free in another region.

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 152 (987 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jul 2, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

The No Man's Land bundle...for clothing, armor, and weapons...$49.99!..that's outrageous!

Haa I buy real games for that... Went there once for free and never looked back.............

Message 10 of 152 (982 Views)