Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Re: Disappointed With Diamond Beach Mansion

Jul 24, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:
...and they confirmed that all the mansion areas are considered one space that share the 100 slot limit...

Incorrect assumption/false confirmation. It's derived from an accurate observation, but it assumes that 3 and 4 behave similarly to 1 and 2, which is not 100% accurate.  No, I can't be more clear than that, apologies.

Hi Tempest.. Off topic but is the playstation Home Hold-em ever going to updated?? 

Any info is appreciated, Thanks!!

Message 31 of 88 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Interesting and thank you for commenting T_F. Essentially both D and I were wrong then. If I am reading correctly 1 & 2 share 100 slots and 3 & 4 share slots as well?
Support Forums
Message 32 of 88 (598 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Interesting and thank you for commenting T_F. Essentially both D and I were wrong then. If I am reading correctly 1 & 2 share 100 slots and 3 & 4 share slots as well?

No, I can't be more clear than that, apologies. Smiley Wink

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 33 of 88 (592 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Apology accepted. After re-reading your response I think I realize where I misread you. Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 34 of 88 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

If you can't be more clear than that for a space that is already for sale and is from Sony, the company you represent, then is it safe to assume everyone who has bought it that later discovers they do not have 100 slots for each part of the mansion can get a refund?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 35 of 88 (559 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Jul 24, 2013

So far my biggest issue is that I paid $9 for the furniture at the open house. My friend PM's me saying to go to the marina becuase there is free stuff for us there. the bundle that I paid $9 for is now free...  this happens a little too often, and I really don't feel like calling tech support (AGAIN).

Why are there issues like this occuring, is the furniture free or is it $9, If it is supposed to be free why was I charged $9.

Message 36 of 88 (549 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 24, 2013
I would hope everyone waits for the product to come instead of making assumptions or taking the word of regular forum users.....and before anyone picks apart what I say to try and argue I'm not going to go that route....if anyone wants tours I can do the best I can for the first floor and the first floor only....anything else I would ask that you wait til it comes so you can get real preview before you buy and not on impulse then get upset when others get the finished product
Message 37 of 88 (542 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jul 24, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

If you can't be more clear than that for a space that is already for sale and is from Sony, the company you represent, then is it safe to assume everyone who has bought it that later discovers they do not have 100 slots for each part of the mansion can get a refund?

It is pretty outrageous that the question can't be answered directly. Why does there always have to be this reading between the lines and guessing as to what a reply really means? No offense Tempest, but if you don't know the answer, then ask someone who does!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 38 of 88 (535 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 24, 2013
If you bought the mansion, from my understanding, a few items at the open house should be free if not call Sony and address the situation positively.
Message 39 of 88 (536 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

It is pretty outrageous that the question can't be answered directly. Why does there always have to be this reading between the lines and guessing as to what a reply really means? No offense Tempest, but if you don't know the answer, then ask someone who does!

None taken, I do know the answer.  We aren't publicly discussing it.  I'm giving as much info as I can and still following rules.

Edit: and honestly, if someone takes the time and reads my replies in this thread, the correct answer is there.  I realize it's not direct, but it is there.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 40 of 88 (530 Views)