Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Re: Disappointed With Diamond Beach Mansion

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

i think you are wrong about it being one space.

Then why not ask Sony and or our Community manager - it's their product - don't you think they should inform their customers before anyone purchases this space how many slots you get for all of the Diamond 'spaces/areas' - and while you are at it, ask them why there is no spawn point on the 2nd floor balcony (which is a huge part of the 2nd floor area BTW), and ask them about other missing spawn points that make decorating these areas far more challenging than necessary.

When you hear back from Sony let us all know.  In the mean time I'll take the word of my friends who have no reason to lie.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 21 of 88 (586 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Instead of glossing over my questions of you and demanding me run errands for you why dont you address them in earnest?
Support Forums
Message 22 of 88 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 24, 2013

The spawn points are a bit odd. They do have them in other areas not released yet. If it's only 100 slots for all the spaces that would not be a good thing. 

Message 23 of 88 (557 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Instead of glossing over my questions of you and demanding me run errands for you why dont you address them in earnest?

What?!?!  I told you what I know, and how on earth was I demanding you to run errands for me?!?!?!  You make absolutely no sense at all.  It's like you just want to start another fight.

If you do not believe me or need more info ask Sony.  What part of that do you not understand?

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 24 of 88 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 24, 2013

At first I thought I wasn't going to like it, but it's actually growing on me.

I have a lot of furniture that suits the space well, and normally I'm not the one for lots of space to work with.

Message 25 of 88 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Okay for you this once D I will reiterate my questions to you. How is it your friends have purchased a space unavailable to buy?
The other is how do you explain someone being in a space clearly labelled diamond beach mansion floor 2? That would indicate them all as seperates and not one connected space as you are so inferring. I dont want to fight and if you havent noticed I usually stay away from your topics to avoid confrontations these days, but I am also asking in earnest because I would appreciate your insights on it.
Support Forums
Message 26 of 88 (533 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Okay for the second time SP I will reiterate my answer: As I already said, I told you what I know.  If you do not beleive me and or need more info ask Sony - it's their product after all, don't you think they should know and should inform us of these issues directly?

"Like it never happened"

Message 27 of 88 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Then dont give me facts give me conversation. Guesses, inklings, feelings, something.
I thought the point about the space name was pretty poignant.
Support Forums
Message 28 of 88 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Kaiser499 wrote:

Anyone else disappointed with it? I can't put pictures in the guest bedroom nor can I put anything in the kitchen area, can't even move the big dining room table that comes with the space in there. What gives?

Ok, I didn't read the whole thread but...

What did you expect?

This is just a Mansion take 2. Less bling bling ,more up to date with "modern" home taste. But It's the exact same scam.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 29 of 88 (492 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jul 24, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:
...and they confirmed that all the mansion areas are considered one space that share the 100 slot limit...

Incorrect assumption/false confirmation. It's derived from an accurate observation, but it assumes that 3 and 4 behave similarly to 1 and 2, which is not 100% accurate.  No, I can't be more clear than that, apologies.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 30 of 88 (490 Views)