Jul 10 2013
By: Mastw1540 Splicer 67 posts
Accepted Solution

Disable all Portable items??

3 replies 153 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

I was just wondering for a long time now u know how there was a button to disable all portable items at once instead of going to the item then disable it just wonder what happen to tht?

Message 1 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5959 posts

Re: Disable all Portable items??

Jul 10, 2013

Mastw1540 wrote:

I was just wondering for a long time now u know how there was a button to disable all portable items at once instead of going to the item then disable it just wonder what happen to tht?

Go to your Navigator. Scroll to the right and click onto options. Then click onto Display. Scroll to the bottom and click onto Inventory Items. Your good to go.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jul 10, 2013

no i can see my inventory items but remember how if u hit the square button it disable all portable items at once tht wht i'm talking bout.

Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5959 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Mastw1540 wrote:

no i can see my inventory items but remember how if u hit the square button it disable all portable items at once tht wht i'm talking bout.

Oh OK. I actually never knew we had that feature. LOL. It might of been removed during an update. A lot of features tend to come and go when it comes to weekly updates. I'm sure someone might know and post it though.Woman Happy 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)