Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Re: Digital Leisure Aquarium -Challenge/ Visits exchange

Jan 4, 2013
^^^^^hey its my husband! haha! I can halo you out, also we can do the fish friend gift to get the starfish.

Message 41 of 55 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 4, 2013

i would also like to join the Aquarium exchange! i have my tank in the Jewel of the Skies space so you can also get the rewards there! Just send me a friend request with the subject of "aquarium" or something along those lines!

Message 42 of 55 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Thx a lot e1. Im done  w my uniques challenges, but Im always willing to help others. So  any1 who wants to add me, feel free to do so...Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 55 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Anyone else have a problem getting the Sunken Cannon and Jelly Fish rewards to unlock despite having more than the neccesary amount of visitor purchases?  I have more than 25 and yet the only visitor purchase reward that unlocked for me was the Starfish reward.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 44 of 55 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I haven't seen any PM so where would I find this pm sent? And all I've received was the castle the tshirt and the starfish. I did not receive the canon inspite of the stats showing 43 friend purchases. I figure with that the squid rather the jellyfish should also happen. As far as gifting friends to show as friends purchases you're basically buying the jellyfish for $19.99. Either that or wait 10 years till you either run across 40 people that actually buy from home like myself. I've been on home a year now and have met only 3 people that buy things on home like I do the other 97 people rely on gifts to fill their storage. And the original numbers for the awards should be honored for those who already have the tanks and have fulfilled the criteria for the awards. At least till the update for sure. And or use the update for future tank purchasers not current owners. Otherwise I should be able to call Sony and say oh I meant to put $50.00 on my account not $350.00 so id like a refund on $300.00 eventhough I've already bought $350.00 of product from you. Just as I've already bought all of your product from the fishtank . So yea go ahead and honor those original figures just for posterity if you get my drift there.
If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!

Get your Portable ID!

Message 45 of 55 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 23, 2014

I dont understand why when someone buys from either their or your tank and they gift it to you its no longer counting as either a purchase or a gift from friends. same thing happens when i buy or gift from my or teir tank. ive been screwed out of about 3-5 purchase/gift points so far. yes ive read all post n last suggestion from DL was to buy/gift from friends tank as DL is have technical issues, but now NO POINTS ARE BEING GIVEN AT ALL!

Message 46 of 55 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jan 23, 2014

TAPS-PARRY wrote:

I dont understand why when someone buys from either their or your tank and they gift it to you its no longer counting as either a purchase or a gift from friends. same thing happens when i buy or gift from my or teir tank. ive been screwed out of about 3-5 purchase/gift points so far. yes ive read all post n last suggestion from DL was to buy/gift from friends tank as DL is have technical issues, but now NO POINTS ARE BEING GIVEN AT ALL!

Pull up your menu and look at the last column for stats. It will tell you how many people have made purchases. Now go to the rewards column and check how many purchases are needed to obtain different rewards. You do not accumalate points, but the system keeps track of invidual purchases. It is working for me, as I recently earned to jellyfish companion reward for friends purchasing from my tank. Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 47 of 55 (171 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 23, 2014

MysticMur wrote:

TAPS-PARRY wrote:

Pull up your menu and look at the last column for stats. It will tell you how many people have made purchases. Now go to the rewards column and check how many purchases are needed to obtain different rewards. You do not accumalate points, but the system keeps track of invidual purchases. It is working for me, as I recently earned to jellyfish companion reward for friends purchasing from my tank. Smiley Happy Mur

Why is it so hard to understand those were the "points" he was alluding to?

Just because it recently worked for you doesn't mean it's working for everyone else. Digital Leisure's games are very flaky.

"Creation of new accounts, by itself, is not a TOS violation."

-- Paul Sullivan, PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager (SCEA)

Message 48 of 55 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

LandOfTheLosers wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

TAPS-PARRY wrote:

Pull up your menu and look at the last column for stats. It will tell you how many people have made purchases. Now go to the rewards column and check how many purchases are needed to obtain different rewards. You do not accumulate points, but the system keeps track of individual purchases. It is working for me, as I recently earned to jellyfish companion reward for friends purchasing from my tank. Smiley Happy Mur

Why is it so hard to understand those were the "points" he was alluding to?

Just because it recently worked for you doesn't mean it's working for everyone else. Digital Leisure's games are very flaky.

The reward system for the Aquariums is based on visits and # of sales/views from friends. You receive Aquabux for your own daily visits, the system records # of friend visits, and # of sales from friends. This is how you earn rewards from the Digital Leisure Aquarium.

If you disagree then please explain the point system to TAPS-PARRY .

Thank you, Mur

Posted Image
Message 49 of 55 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 24, 2014
Add me..I will visit your fish tank...
Message 50 of 55 (100 Views)