Apr 18 2012
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13193 posts

Diesel Island is leaving

41 replies 226 views Edited Apr 18, 2012

Source: PlayStation Blog EU

Diesel Island is leaving.png

Due in no small part to the actions of the armed fruit militia, Diesel Island will be sinking from sight in PlayStation Home on Wednesday the 25th of April. You’ve got one week left to rescue some of the Island stock from the Diesel store – such as The Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib, A.I.- B.O.T. or Aunt Mildred. Coming soon – more news on what’s next in PS Home for Diesel.

This time blame the Fruit Militatia, not the Home Team itseft

Oh yeah, this is official

Diesel Island remove comfirm.png

Message 20 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Re: [EU] Diesel Content is leaving, even Diesel Island

Apr 17, 2012

I know over here in the America's, the Diesel clothing items were so overpriced! $1.99 for what they describe as "yellow t-shirt".

I'll be sad if they remove Diesel Island over here though.

Message 1 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Apr 17, 2012

al2009man wrote:

Due in no small part to the actions of the armed fruit militia, Diesel Island will be sinking from sight in PlayStation Home on Wednesday the 25th of April. You’ve got one week left to rescue some of the Island stock from the Diesel store – such as The Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib, A.I.- B.O.T. or Aunt Mildred. Coming soon – more news on what’s next in PS Home for Diesel.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Diesel is NOT leaving HOME completely, just the island and things associated with it. I've enboldened the text so you can read it yourself.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Apr 17, 2012

stardeth wrote:

al2009man wrote:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Diesel is NOT leaving HOME completely, just the island and things associated with it. I've enboldened the text so you can read it yourself.

Photobucket
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - stardeth

Heres the other problem:

You’ve got one week left to rescue some of the Island stock from the Diesel store – such as The Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib, A.I.- B.O.T. or Aunt Mildred

Photobucket
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - stardeth

Not complety sure if one of those item are leaving as well

Message 3 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: [EU] Diesel Island is leaving

Apr 17, 2012

The Diesel Island campaign finished a while ago so makes sense not to keep it going in Home, here's hoping their next campaign brings more fashionable stuff to Home

Message 4 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Apr 17, 2012

I only like their clothes. Never was a fan of Diesel Island, I prefer Red Bull or Southren Island.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 5 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Oh boy... sounds like I might have to act fast on another personal space, if that winds up affecting us. @_@

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 6 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Apr 18, 2012

Im shocked they are starting to take off most of the beaches now. I mean now all we have is Southern Island HIdeaway, but I can get where DIESEL is going at, It wasn't a popular place to begin with.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 7 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Apr 18, 2012

Yes, this is correct. Diesel's current campaign is over and they want to work on something new. They're not leaving Home entirely though—just as in fashion, out with the old season, in with the new. Stay tuned to see what they bring us next!

Note: None of your owned Diesel purchases will disappear from your Wardrobe or Furniture inventory. The current items will just be removed from the racks, so to speak, on April 25th when the beach disappears. So if you like their current offerings and their beach, be sure to pick up what you love and enjoy the beach while it's still here!

Message 8 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Apr 18, 2012

any chance they'll take the stoopid "fams" and their server freezers with em ?

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 9 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes