Splicer
38 posts

Re: Did u Find Real Love on Home ?

Aug 18, 2013

Oh!!!  It's HOME Love!!!

Currently Looking For HOME Wifey #76 (Don't judge me...The HOME heart wants what the HOME heart wants.)

*Smiley Face* and some *TeeHee's*

Club x7 Message Of The Day: Hi, your face smells like cheese...That is all.

Happy Boring Sunday,

-Waxy-

Message 41 of 51 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Aug 18, 2013

having been on Home for nearly 5 yrs i've dated 3 women...2 of which were unfaitful & the 3rd broke my heart, that one lasted a yr & a half & it went much deeper than Home, we used to talk on the phone & txt everyday & nite, it really sux when all that changes, we broke up last October & I been single ever since, I haven't really wanted to look or find anything else but in general with Home & love it can happen if u have an open mind & if ur able to find sum1 try to make the the best of it cuz u nvr kno how far it may go like others have said in this thread sum ppl have gotten married & started families as a result...my hat goes of to them

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 42 of 51 (363 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Anything is possible, love can be found and lost on home. But, whether the person chooses to accept the opportunity is entirely up to them.
Message 43 of 51 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Aug 18, 2013

In as much as I can " love" my club members online, I do. I try to find things to keep them involved in my club and keep them as happy as I can. Not always appreciated, but I try. I have also compartmentalized myself when it comes to my feelings for my " husband" on home. As a friend, I love him alot, but I know there are some areas neither of us should go into. I am sure it would be creepy, if not downright criminal if we went beyond a certain point. On another game site[not Sony] I was once " married" to a 13 year old[at the time]. He sent me a naughty picture once, and said it was us. I had to tell him never to do that again. My Home husband is fun and different, but we know it is just a game, though we are friends.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 44 of 51 (341 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14371 posts

Aug 18, 2013

While I generally don't condone online relationships and dating on PlayStation Home, I'm not stopping a couple from loving each other if they mean it.

Love can be found and lost on Home just like real life.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 45 of 51 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I found the Love for Digital Rewards on Home. Wait, maybe that is an addiction.
Posted Image

Message 46 of 51 (293 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Yes I have, not much more needed to be said than that. I'm beyond happy.
Message 47 of 51 (283 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Aug 19, 2013

I love my Train! Heart We've been together 9 months now and still going stong. Although our relationship tends not to be on Home so much these days, hence why you guys probably never see me on there anymore Smiley Tongue

Never say never is all I'm saying, if you had asked me a couple years ago if I ever saw myself dating someone online, I can honestly say that I would have most definitely said no, and here I am.

Live life with an open mind and you never know where it'll take you!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 48 of 51 (272 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Aug 20, 2013

It was totally unexpected but I actually did find love on home!  We met in x7 playing that dumb flirt game and started hanging out in other spaces.  We chatted over the mic and played other coop games (specifically Dead Island) and eventually swapped phone numbers.  It progressed to madly texting and skype, finally he visited me in San Francisco, there was a connection right away and we just went for it.  He would spend months with me until his visa would run out, so I know that we will be fine when we can eventually live together.  We are actually engaged now and planning the wedding while working on getting him residency here (he's Canadian, and gorgeous, le sigh) so for now we still "date" on home and chat frequently.  

Love happens in the strangest and unconventional ways sometimes.  I'm a compulsive gamer and he actually respects my talent instead of being threatened.  I love that we share this important interest, he means the world to me and I love it when he asks me to kill for him (in-game of course, lol)  The long distance thing is a pain, but when ever I miss him I look at my engagement ring and somehow know he is the one. HeartHeartHeart

Message 49 of 51 (144 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Aug 20, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:
 I was once " married" to a 13 year old[at the time]. He sent me a naughty picture once, and said it was us. I had to tell him never to do that again. My Home husband is fun and different, but we know it is just a game, though we are friends.

k

Message 50 of 51 (114 Views)