Sackboy
444 posts

Re: Did Heavy Water/Heavy Ink store disappear??

Aug 23, 2013
I do recall heavy water asking for ideas on facebook not too long ago for new items to make
Message 11 of 46 (599 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Aug 23, 2013

I can confirm it. Heavy Water Store in the Navigator was...replaced with Atom Republic Store.

also i already check Mall second floor. and relized. It was also replaced by GZ Store as well...

Sony really need to put more stores to the navigator and add Mall 3rd floor Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 12 of 46 (574 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Seems like the navigator stores always include Home Originals/specific category stores (Threads, Costumes, Estates, Furniture, Exclusives, Boosters, Sidekicks, Games and Music), plus the New & Featured store, and the rest is rotated based on which developers produce and/or sell the most. I don't have insider data on this, it's based strictly on observations. I remember when Mass Media stopped producing new content (it has since been revealed that they have pulled out of Home altogether) and they eventually lost their navigator store, but the items were still available in their mall store and in the Midway stores. Heavy Water hasn't been releasing new content under their own label for quite some time, so it's not surprising that they lost their navigator store. Veemee, on the other hand, has really been killing it lately, so it's also not surprising that they have their own navigator store, PLUS Billabong, which is developed by Veemee. Other than the stores highlighted above, it does seem like the other navigator store slots are based on production levels or sales or whatever makes Sony consider them top developers.

Message 13 of 46 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Thank you so much Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 46 (522 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 24, 2013

They replied to my e-mail and said they still plan to develop for Home, just been busy with their AGP Pro.  The store is in the Costumes section.  Same thing with Mass Media.  The majority of active devs get more exposure to earn their Nav slot.  Time for me to dig around and see what they're up to.Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 46 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 24, 2013

A third floor would be good.  Since they been busy with their AGP Pro lately, perhaps they are messing around with that.  A new tool kit could be quite useful.  I know us girls got our Pinups, perhaps they can make male versions at some point for the guys and I want to see more sections to Avalon.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 46 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Lizardwrestler99 wrote:

They replied to my e-mail and said they still plan to develop for Home, just been busy with their AGP Pro.  The store is in the Costumes section.  Same thing with Mass Media.  The majority of active devs get more exposure to earn their Nav slot.  Time for me to dig around and see what they're up to.Smiley Wink

The store is not in the Costumes store. If you want to go to their store and buy their items, you'll have to go to the D20 District.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 46 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Sep 25, 2013

That was the case when this OP was made last month, somehow all of H2O ended up under New & Featured last Wednesday(9/18) so they probably are in costumes now too, idk.  I checked for new items but there weren't any.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 18 of 46 (409 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 25, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

That was the case when this OP was made last month, somehow all of H2O ended up under New & Featured last Wednesday(9/18) so they probably are in costumes now too, idk.  I checked for new items but there weren't any.

I checked Costumes not too long ago and I didn't seem them in the Costumes store at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 46 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 25, 2013
Yeah I thought it was weird they threw the Heavy Water tab up under New last week also. Nothing I saw was new in fact its all almost a year old now. Probably just some error. But yes according to a tweet Al2009man showed last week apparently Heavy Water is not done with Home afterall. Which actually is great news for all of us really.
Support Forums
Message 20 of 46 (397 Views)
0 Likes