Mar 25 2014
By: Spinner-180 Hekseville Citizen 239 posts

Did Anyone Else Notice One of the Columns in the Hub Is Gone?

7 replies 326 views Edited Mar 25, 2014

So all the game events, kiosks, reskinns for video games and holdidays, and total game integration was taken away. Features in Central Plaza weren't at least kept around, and the space itself hasn't at least been updated since it launched. Its just gotten worse. People can walk through store floors and windows and I noticed recently the big open area where you enter the hub. There was a column there but its gone. It's almost like everything that is enjoyed in the NA Region is gradually taken away. People have been complaining about these problems since Summer 2012, but yet we find out the EU Region is getting rejuvenated. Oh well I guess...

Message 1 of 8 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Did Anyone Else Notice One of the Columns in the Hub Is Gone?

Mar 25, 2014

Spinner-180 wrote:

So all the game events, kiosks, reskinns for video games and holdidays, and total game integration was taken away. Features in Central Plaza weren't at least kept around, and the space itself hasn't at least been updated since it launched. Its just gotten worse. People can walk through store floors and windows and I noticed recently the big open area where you enter the hub. There was a column there but its gone. It's almost like everything that is enjoyed in the NA Region is gradually taken away. People have been complaining about these problems since Summer 2012, but yet we find out the EU Region is getting rejuvenated. Oh well I guess...

Hub changes way more frequently than CP ever did.

Not sure what you're on about as far as column but the Hub seems to be fine today.

Capture_000.JPG

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 8 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3809 posts

Mar 25, 2014

That's Hub Bub! Bub.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 3 of 8 (278 Views)
Uncharted Territory
972 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Dunno about the columns, but I did notice the store windows you could walk through now. That was kinda weird.

Bye PlayStation Home!!
Message 4 of 8 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

Spinner-180 wrote:

Hub changes way more frequently than CP ever did.

Not sure what you're on about as far as column but the Hub seems to be fine today.

Capture_000.JPG

ewww jer is that a dolphins jersey?

Message 5 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2014

The tall things the benches are connected to. The advertising posters are hanging on them  and there were four but now there's three Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 26, 2014

jada42 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

<>..<> Miami Dolphins, just you wait! Smiley Very Happy 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 8 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

jada42 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

<>..<> Miami Dolphins, just you wait! Smiley Very Happy 

I'll be waiting longer than you! I'm a Jets fan. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes