3752 posts

Re: Diamond Mansion and x7

Aug 14, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

IMG_0192[1].jpg

x7 acess

IMG_0241.JPG

acess to yaht club and marina

hi op geting the diamond beach first floor it  will not get you acess to x7 but only the yaht club and marina acess only.

Thats because this has not been updated  STOP  giving wrong information.  The New mansion parts does give access to x7

Message 12 of 17 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 14, 2013

I didn't have x7 entry with my alternate account, I bought the beach diamond mansion first and 2nd floor and got x7 access with it.

I hope that helps...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 17 (177 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

seems that you can get free access to the yacht club by going to the gates soon as you load into the space and rush through thm before the gates load,if they load to quickly  try downloading spaces in the background.  depends how quick your net connection is as to how succesfull this method is.

my net is actually so slow i can usually get in there before even the building has loaded lol

first time i got in was by a genuine mistake when i first visited the space i wandered  around freely for about 5 minutes before i even realised there was supposed to be a gate

Message 14 of 17 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

CathedralDream wrote:

Random question - I was just wondering if the Diamond Mansion (first floor and/or second floor) has anything to do with getting into x7 and the poster that's at the entrance of x7 just hasn't been updated yet?  I only ask because of the association of "diamond" with previous qualifying items for x7, and also for the fact that each one costs the same as those items as well.

One other random question - do the clothing and space items that grant entry to x7 only do such a thing for 30 days at a time, or is the same price as the 30-day pass ($15) a cooincidance, but last permanently?

Thanks guys.

Having one of the new Diamond Mansion pieces does grant access to X7. I can confirm this because when my PS Plus had expired I couldnt gain entry to X7. I now can since I own the new Diamon Mansion pieces.

They really should update the poster outside as it could cause some confusion.

The clothing and the space items that grant entry to X7 does indeed give you access permanently as well as owning one of the new mansion pieces. I would just stay away from the 7 and 30 day passes. Hope that answers your question.

Message 15 of 17 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Yes, Ledis, it does shed a lot of light here. I'm thinking about taking a chance and purchasing one of the floors to Diamond Mansion. I'm just wishing that an official mod of Sony or PS Home could maybe make an official statement, and/or the poster at x7 could be updated. I understand with new spaces in this situation it takes a little time and keen eyes sometimes to make sure things are up-to-date.

Thanks for all of your help, everyone. I appreciate your time and patience.
www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 16 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Update - I did end up purchasing the 1st floor of the Diamond Beach Mansion, and I have gained access to x7 (as well as the yacht club, which is a pretty cool space I must say). 

Yay Cat Happy

www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 17 of 17 (99 Views)