Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
There's already 2 threads for this exact same apartment. You're an MVP that doesn't mean you are exempt from the "duplicate thread" speech. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/spoiler-unreleased-apartment/td-p/40969177

Same thread, different title.

Actually... I think the OP may be talking about the Yahcht Club that is opened by ALL 4 pieces of the Diamond Beach Mansion... which would be something a bit different. Smiley Indifferent


Actually, no one really knows so it would all be speculation. As far as any of us here know, this apartment might not even be released. And even still, none of us even know for sure that we are supposed to have access to this 'open house' and for an MVP to be promoting it, in my eyes is a no no.

 

When I was an MVP we were told not to be caught up in such spaces.


I think I saw this splash screen when logging in to Home last night. So, it looks like at least the first-floor is being released. I'm really not trying to be argumentative, btw. Smiley Happy

 

Diamond Beach Mansion.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 40 (545 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
There's already 2 threads for this exact same apartment. You're an MVP that doesn't mean you are exempt from the "duplicate thread" speech. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/spoiler-unreleased-apartment/td-p/40969177

Same thread, different title.

Actually... I think the OP may be talking about the Yahcht Club that is opened by ALL 4 pieces of the Diamond Beach Mansion... which would be something a bit different. Smiley Indifferent


Actually, no one really knows so it would all be speculation. As far as any of us here know, this apartment might not even be released. And even still, none of us even know for sure that we are supposed to have access to this 'open house' and for an MVP to be promoting it, in my eyes is a no no.

 

When I was an MVP we were told not to be caught up in such spaces.


I think I saw this splash screen when logging in to Home last night. So, it looks like at least the first-floor is being released. I'm really not trying to be argumentative, btw. Smiley Happy

 

Diamond Beach Mansion.png


I think you're both right tbh. Mvps aren't supposed to be going to unreleased spaces unless they've been given permission. If I recall Jo said they couldn't go to serentiy plaza until it was officially released so I'd assume the same for this space. Jules is also correct about the splash screen upon log in. I caught a glipse of that too jules, usually i don't watch home load, but I happened to be looking up when it was loading this time. Nice catch.

Message 12 of 40 (536 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
There's already 2 threads for this exact same apartment. You're an MVP that doesn't mean you are exempt from the "duplicate thread" speech. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/spoiler-unreleased-apartment/td-p/40969177

Same thread, different title.

Actually... I think the OP may be talking about the Yahcht Club that is opened by ALL 4 pieces of the Diamond Beach Mansion... which would be something a bit different. Smiley Indifferent


Actually, no one really knows so it would all be speculation. As far as any of us here know, this apartment might not even be released. And even still, none of us even know for sure that we are supposed to have access to this 'open house' and for an MVP to be promoting it, in my eyes is a no no.

 

When I was an MVP we were told not to be caught up in such spaces.


I think I saw this splash screen when logging in to Home last night. So, it looks like at least the first-floor is being released. I'm really not trying to be argumentative, btw. Smiley Happy

 

Diamond Beach Mansion.png


I think you're both right tbh. Mvps aren't supposed to be going to unreleased spaces unless they've been given permission. If I recall Jo said they couldn't go to serentiy plaza until it was officially released so I'd assume the same for this space. Jules is also correct about the splash screen upon log in. I caught a glipse of that too jules, usually i don't watch home load, but I happened to be looking up when it was loading this time. Nice catch.


For once I have been shut up. Kudos to you, Julian. I in fact hadn't noticed that at all, so thank you ^^ Kitty is right though about the mvp thing. Smiley Happy

 

And there is still several threads about this already.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 13 of 40 (522 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013
Smiley Surprised
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 14 of 40 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013
These are all different spaces
- diamond beach mansion $14.99 (outside only) private space
- diamond beach mansion 1st floor (coming july 24th) private space
- diamond beach mansion open house (comprises of diamomd beach mansion outside and 1st floor) public/cant save to faves
- diamond beach mansion 2nd floor (unreleased) private space
- diamond beach mansion yacht (unreleased) private space
- diamond beach infinity pool (unreleased)
- diamond beach yacht club and marina (the new x7) (public/vip only access to get inside/saveable to faves)

Hopes that clears things up for those wondering. As of so far the ONLY officially advertised space is the diamond beach mansion 1st floor via the splash screen.
Hope that helps some confused.

Ps. I hope you like wakeboarding ^_^
Support Forums
Message 15 of 40 (511 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
These are all different spaces
- diamond beach mansion $14.99 (outside only) private space
- diamond beach mansion 1st floor (coming july 24th) private space
- diamond beach mansion open house (comprises of diamomd beach mansion outside and 1st floor) public/cant save to faves
- diamond beach mansion 2nd floor (unreleased) private space
- diamond beach mansion yacht (unreleased) private space
- diamond beach infinity pool (unreleased)
- diamond beach yacht club and marina (the new x7) (public/vip only access to get inside/saveable to faves)

Hopes that clears things up for those wondering. As of so far the ONLY officially advertised space is the diamond beach mansion 1st floor via the splash screen.
Hope that helps some confused.

Ps. I hope you like wakeboarding ^_^

I don't think I like the fact you can spend $15 dollars on a piece of a piece of a personal space.......

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 16 of 40 (505 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

For once I have been shut up. Kudos to you, Julian. I in fact hadn't noticed that at all, so thank you ^^ Kitty is right though about the mvp thing. Smiley Happy

 

And there is still several threads about this already.


So they're like our new heros now? Smiley Happy Anyway..Vicki, would you make us a thread about that new Diamond Beach Mansion and the inclusion of a velvet rope and how that promotes a sense of entitlement or something? What if that stairway let you beam right to the X7 entrance amongst talking trash cans?

Message 17 of 40 (500 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
There's already 2 threads for this exact same apartment. You're an MVP that doesn't mean you are exempt from the "duplicate thread" speech. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/spoiler-unreleased-apartment/td-p/40969177

Same thread, different title.

Actually... I think the OP may be talking about the Yahcht Club that is opened by ALL 4 pieces of the Diamond Beach Mansion... which would be something a bit different. Smiley Indifferent


Actually, no one really knows so it would all be speculation. As far as any of us here know, this apartment might not even be released. And even still, none of us even know for sure that we are supposed to have access to this 'open house' and for an MVP to be promoting it, in my eyes is a no no.

 

When I was an MVP we were told not to be caught up in such spaces.


I think I saw this splash screen when logging in to Home last night. So, it looks like at least the first-floor is being released. I'm really not trying to be argumentative, btw. Smiley Happy

 

Diamond Beach Mansion.png


I think you're both right tbh. Mvps aren't supposed to be going to unreleased spaces unless they've been given permission. If I recall Jo said they couldn't go to serentiy plaza until it was officially released so I'd assume the same for this space. Jules is also correct about the splash screen upon log in. I caught a glipse of that too jules, usually i don't watch home load, but I happened to be looking up when it was loading this time. Nice catch.


For once I have been shut up. Kudos to you, Julian. I in fact hadn't noticed that at all, so thank you ^^ Kitty is right though about the mvp thing. Smiley Happy

 

And there is still several threads about this already.


I never said you both weren't right about that part. I defer to your experience on matters involving the MVP program. Smiley Happy In fact, the intention of my first post was to imply it might be WORSE than you had initially presumed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 40 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013
But.. Do you like to wakeboard?! Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 19 of 40 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Diamond Beach Yacht Club and Marina discussion

Jul 18, 2013

Is this a SCEA produced item similar to the older mansion or is it a 3rd party developer making it? Does anyone know?

Message 20 of 40 (439 Views)
0 Likes