Aug 25 2013
By: Ren_Echo Uncharted Territory 871 posts

Diamond Beach Mansion Neighbors?

3 replies 231 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

So I took my yacht out for a three hour tour last night to see what's out there. It looks like the Diamond Mansion is on an island and there are two other islands in the distance. One doesn't appear to have anything of interest but I found this on the other:

It would appear there is someone living on this island. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any solid ground to walk on, otherwise I would have raided the fridge, erm... said hello. Smiley Tongue

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Diamond Beach Mansion Neighbors?

Aug 25, 2013

That looks like the yacht club to me...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Now that you mention it, I think you're right. It would make sense that the yacht club would be nearby. I'll need to visit there tomorrow to see if it matches up to my picture.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)
Fender Bender
3271 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Indeed, it's the yacht club!  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes