Mar 06 2013
By: Anton_Xul Wastelander 631 posts

Dethklok Shirts

6 replies 647 views Edited Mar 6, 2013
Are the Dethklok shirts still available? I can't seem to locate them.
Antonio Xul
Message 1 of 7 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: Dethklok Shirts

Mar 6, 2013
I think those are in Threads if I'm not mistaken. I have a couple myself, but I honestly forgot where I got them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Mar 6, 2013
I've looked there, but I just can't find it. I remember it had its own icon. Who made these shirts?
Antonio Xul
Message 3 of 7 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Got mine from the theater back in oct,09..it say's its a turner broadcasting inc..item..i looked i didnt see it,may be gone....Smiley Sad

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 4 of 7 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Mine just say Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. when I check the description in wardrobe. I could've sworn they were in Threads. Maybe they've been removed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Mar 6, 2013
This is from an article about the dethklok event....

Movie Theater

Image Source: Adult Swim Metalocalyse Site The hit Adult Swim cartoon Metalocalypse has invaded the movie theater featuring death metal super group Dethklok. Check out the video featuring band members Nathan Explosion (lead vocals), William Murderface (Bassist), Skwisgaar Skwigelf (guitarist), Toki Wartooth (guitarist) and Pickles (Drummer) as they rock their way towards world domination. Some images may be too violent for some viewers to watch so view the film at your own risk. And don’t forget to check out their virtual items at the Mall.

Shopping Mall

Threads 1 located on first floor of Mall

Metal Dethklok 2009 World Tour T-shirt is Free

Dethklok T-shirts (20 different designs) are 99 cents each
Message 6 of 7 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Thanks for the help. I figure the shirts are gone. I was just trying to do an avatar to look as close to me as possible. Since I mostly wear shirts of my favorite bands, the Dethklok shirts were the closest thing to something I would wear. The hair was the next problem as I have curly long hair, so I decided to go with dreadloks as that is the closest thing to what I have even though I wouldn't ever do that to my hair. Anyways, it looks like the shirts are gone, so to bad, so sad. Thanks either way guys!

Antonio Xul
Message 7 of 7 (485 Views)
0 Likes