Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

So your crusade to prove Sony are rip off artist failed?

''DO NOT BUY FROM THEM..THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS AND THEIR CUSTOMER LOYALTY IS TWICE AS BAD''

You had a full refund in how long after asking?

Point being, When you purchase an item and do not get it please don't panic. items often show up after a while. This has happened to me a few times. secondly, Attention to threads like this do nothing but make you look silly. Smiley Tongue I won't take it any further by quoting more of your thread.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 11 of 74 (513 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Jersquall you DA MAN!   

ROCK.gif

Message 12 of 74 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X i just spent the last dime on home i'll ever spend.i had 2 100.00 dollar psn cards but i got a refund from amazon and i'll never buy another one.I'm tired of wasting money on something that don't work i bought the nuclear power plant and the racing expansion pack and now i'm under buildings and the ground is gone.just like the loot space apartment my EOD hasen't worked in 2 weeks.

Message 13 of 74 (506 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would try to resolve it with Hellfire Games.  Try pming him Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer he is always on the forums answering questions.  I hope this helps hun, good luck

For the 11th time in the last 19 days I've had to call and demand to speak to a floor manager in the call center. This is really getting out of hand. Its not actually on the developers end, and for Sony to repeatedly deny customers a refund due to their issues is ridiculous, especially after their recent billing snafu. I'm pretty much done with it

Message 14 of 74 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

cryinglittlegirl.jpg

What happened to you, ILLUMIN-X?

You used to be alright. I liked reading your posts.

But that was quite some time ago. Now, for many months, I see threads and posts like this. You stopped being a productive member of the community, and you constantly end up acting like a petulant child, screaming, crying, and carrying on. You have an unhealthy obsession with Conrad Max that hasn't escaped anyone's notice. It's creepy, it's weird, and it's tired.

So instead of posting half a dozen posts crying I HATE SONY AND I HATE MY PARENTS AND I HATE YOU I AM POSTING THIS FROM MY IPHONE 5 because you didn't receive instant gratification with your problem, you treated it like some kind crisis, and by god you're so darn selfless that you gotta run around warning people. The thing about it is that is was an error, and almost every developer is reasonable enough that when problems JUST LIKE YOURS happen, and they do happen to other people other than just your royally powdered behind, they are willing to help you EVEN WHEN SONY WILL NOT. I had a similar problem very recently with Lockwood tokens, and they were extremely helpful.

Hope you've absorbed some insight from this. I know I have. Now I know CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Message 15 of 74 (475 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Bro I'm not new to this...Ive probably have an easy 1500.00 in items and spaces here. The point being is do I actually have what Ive paid for ?

Do I physically even see them in my inventory ?

Are they able for me to retirieve from my menu ?

The entire point is its getting worse and worse each week...and Sony laughs it up all the way to the bank.

So if it makes me look silly by publicly stating they wont get another penny from me...well then I'll be a silly looking man with a fat pocket then.

Only fools are sperated from their money constantly, and I'm sick of being Sonys fool

Message 16 of 74 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SCarverOrne wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

cryinglittlegirl.jpg

But that was quite some time ago. Now, for many months, I see threads and posts like this. You stopped being a productive member of the community, and you constantly end up acting like a petulant child, screaming, crying, and carrying on. You have an unhealthy obsession with Conrad Max that hasn't escaped anyone's notice. It's creepy, it's weird, and it's tired.

You do the math..I call em as I see em

Message 17 of 74 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
389 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

SCarverOrne wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

cryinglittlegirl.jpg

You do the math..I call em as I see em

Is that really the best option? There's a word called tact. You use it to balance "calling em as you see em" and not sounding like, well, you.
Message 18 of 74 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Oh and Conrad....be a man

And ILLUMIN,

just sent a mail to info@hellfiregames.com with your Regional PSN ID and things will be alright

I was wrong. your Gold Coins probably just took a while to show up due to server load.

Message 19 of 74 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

AL...please...Hellfire games doesnt issue the refunds, this all began with Sony double billing me, me disputing it and getting a ban for failure to pay.

It took me 5 entire days to finally get to speak to a floor manager as opposed to a desk jockey who finally admitted they DID recieve my purchase and the fault was SONY's and not mine.

I wont even get started on the items I purchased and was never refunded for because I wrote it off as a loss that SONY knows about.

I'm sick to death of always losing to these people who dont care about ANYONE on this forum.

We are nothing more than consumers.

Thats it and thats all, so pretend and lie to yourselves until the next update and spend your money. Rinse, lather and repeat..do whatever floats your boat...but I can guarantee you that Sony did not pay one single overdraft fee to the bank accounts of the people they screwed over last month, nor did they even have the courtesy to even inform via email that they made the error.

If you dont like the truth then walk away from it, but dont dare try to ridicule it

Message 20 of 74 (390 Views)
0 Likes