Reply
Mar 30 2014
By: ZermenoBoy Lombax Warrior 137 posts
Offline

Deleted

[ Edited ]
55 replies 696 views Edited Apr 6, 2014
 
Message 1 of 56 (696 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/15/2012
Offline
137 posts
 

Deleted

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014
 
Message 2 of 56 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
306 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014
What's ZB stand for? Your name?
Message 3 of 56 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

narcissist 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 4 of 56 (615 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28218 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

I wish you the best of luck and hope that many people will appreciate what you are doing/what you have done for them.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 56 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

When did they start making $5 PSN cards? Smiley Indifferent

 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 6 of 56 (550 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11096 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2014

bestscreenname wrote:

When did they start making $5 PSN cards? Smiley Indifferent


I was going to ask the same thing. Actually you can get a $5 PSN code from gamestop.com for points from the Power Up rewards program.

Message 7 of 56 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

When did they start making $5 PSN cards? Smiley Indifferent


I was going to ask the same thing. Actually you can get a $5 PSN code from gamestop.com for points from the Power Up rewards program.


Oh?  I thought those were $3 codes and discontinued.

 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 8 of 56 (527 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11096 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

bestscreenname wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

When did they start making $5 PSN cards? Smiley Indifferent


I was going to ask the same thing. Actually you can get a $5 PSN code from gamestop.com for points from the Power Up rewards program.


Oh?  I thought those were $3 codes and discontinued.


Didn't I say $3? (reads up) Oh, I guess I didn't....jajajajajajaja. Yeah, I think you're right, they were only $3. I'ts been awile since I've been on there.

(Plays Jeopardy Theme)

 

Ok, I just looked. It seems they are gone. Now back to the topic at hand. How does one get a $5 PSN credit?

Message 9 of 56 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
1102 posts
 

Re: $5 PSN for serious members

Mar 30, 2014

Maybe he'll let us borrow his credit card so we can add "5 dollars" to our acct.  >Smiley Happy

12345
~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 10 of 56 (501 Views)