Survivor
2747 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

Jul 6, 2013

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
Well all what major companies set out for is 'money' if Home is over then Sony will lose money bc I would demand my money back that I gladly spend on home to wear and play with, u think Sony would want to lose money? I think it would be the latter.

One problem with that. You don't actually own any of the stuff you buy on Home. You're basically renting it.

Message 101 of 111 (337 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I belive Home WILL be available on PS4 as it only makes sense. Alot of people spend more money on PS Home than they do on add-on content and movie rentals and the such. Many people might drop $10 a year on PSN Store for add-ons, movies, avatars, etc., but many home users will drop $50 easily just for Home purchases, which is why Home still regularly updates and brings new things with every update. 

Message 102 of 111 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Aug 13, 2013

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
If they take away things I won't be able to enjoy like my peakvox weapons or personal spaces, don't you think we deserve our money back? Are u actually satisfied with them keeping it, we don't have to ask for refund Sony already knows. As long as I get refund who cares about the rest right? I'm sure u wouldn't care if others get it or dont

Unfortunately, you have already agreed that you will never get a refund and Sony is entitled to stop any time they want. It doesn't matter if you bothered reading the terms of service or not. Once you clicked "accept" it became legally binding. You will never get a refund unless there was an error on the part of the vendor. And in that case, good luck proving it.

Message 103 of 111 (278 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5083 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Oh :smileysad:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 104 of 111 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Aeryn_James wrote:
Oh :smileysad:

Grrr you "Home on the PS4 bumper" you. Here's one for you:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/UNOFFICIAL-Thread-About-Threads-About-Home-O...

Message 105 of 111 (218 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5083 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Oh that was a nice one!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 106 of 111 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1803 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Zirod wrote:

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
If they take away things I won't be able to enjoy like my peakvox weapons or personal spaces, don't you think we deserve our money back? Are u actually satisfied with them keeping it, we don't have to ask for refund Sony already knows. As long as I get refund who cares about the rest right? I'm sure u wouldn't care if others get it or dont

Unfortunately, you have already agreed that you will never get a refund and Sony is entitled to stop any time they want. It doesn't matter if you bothered reading the terms of service or not. Once you clicked "accept" it became legally binding. You will never get a refund unless there was an error on the part of the vendor. And in that case, good luck proving it.

yeap lol and acording to Sony even disc baised games arent ours they are licensed! thats right we dont own squat! 

lolol photo Silver_off_her_meds_zps28989ad6.gif
Raptr Gamercard
PS Home is dead so are the PS Home Forums, Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 107 of 111 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 22, 2013

People People People... Are u still going at this Dead Horse???

We know Darn Well PlayStation HOME will never be on the PS4 due to the one Simple Fact that Proves it...

PlayStation Home was not on the PS4 at Launch... That says it all.

CASE CLOSED!!!

The question we ask now is how much longer till they make us all HOMELESS??? Now that's what i want to know.

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 108 of 111 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6468 posts

Nov 22, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

PlayStation Home was not on the PS4 at Launch... That says it all.

Was it on the PS3 at launch?

Message 109 of 111 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 22, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

People People People... Are u still going at this Dead Horse???

castle3
Message 110 of 111 (122 Views)