First Son
11 posts

Re: December Suggestions

Dec 29, 2012

think it be cool if home kinda made it so you could fight people in duels with gear and that based on games you played would effect what you were good at and would change your weapon but idk i think it be cool that or have it where you can have public events at your house so you can meet new people  and not have to add peoples friends to invite them over 

Message 201 of 220 (259 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Avatar Wearable Costumes in Home

When we get licensed movie or comic book costumes, once in a while it would nice if they were just that: costumes, rather than only avatars.

I always thought that it would have looked cool if the Alien "costume" that we had in Home would have been released as an actual costume that our avatars would wear. I thought it would have been interesting seeing aliens running around with frumpy bodies, short, tall, fat, thin and big busted. Just as we would be if we wore such a costume in real life.

This way even if we had the same costume on, we wouldn't look exactly alike. We'd all look different - as individuals.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 202 of 220 (251 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Sorting of personal spaces and furniture and new guides XD
Message 203 of 220 (238 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

idea for a personal space with a sort of prank for the guests, the scene on ace ventura when nature calls when it shows the palace with the staircase. that could be a cool personal space have like 10000 steps to get to the entrance. have a secret way to the top for the owner

Ace-Ventura-Nature.jpg

Message 204 of 220 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 30, 2012
This sorta falls under granzellas realm, but we need sashimono's (flags wore on the back of samurai) BUT MAKE THEM HAND BAND OR JEWELRY ITEMS NOT HAND SO U CAN CARRY YOUR EDO SWORD!!!!! Please and ty
Message 205 of 220 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Dec 30, 2012

In home tycoon.  We have a fire station, police station.  Why not a court house?

Bambi-01us
Message 206 of 220 (202 Views)
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Home Theater

Personally, I'd like the Home Theater to pick it up a bit. I haven't been there a while. Not because I don't like the programs, but because there is just so much for me to do in Home it's hard to find the time to do everything. So, something has got to be spectacular to draw me back.

Pulse was a great reason to be there. so would interviews with game and Home Developers/Producers/Managers. I personally like the inside scoop - news that we may not find anywhere else. News that non-Homesters do not have access to. Fan-chat is good and all, but I do like surprises.

Meet and greets are always a draw for me. Preferably on weekends as I work in the evenings.

And I love watching The Tester from the Theater - my Wife and I do.

Message 207 of 220 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
2917 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Message 208 of 220 (144 Views)
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Home Tycoon Train Station

I think we need a reason to go to go over to the otherside of the tracks in the train station. Most everyone congregates on oneside. Only those who are looking for something different cross over - only to discover nothing different.

Have shops/kiosks that sell or give away items that are not available anywhere else. Videos of interviews (always updated). Anything that would make us want to run over to the otherside of the tracks.

Honestly, there should be something to do or purchase all over the station as only one quarter of it is being visited/used prior to visiting a city. Please give us a reason (other than to travel) to hangout in the train station.

It's a big station/space with nothing to do (other than to go to our cities...)

Message 209 of 220 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I've been waiting for a werewolf costume to wear... that you can customize.. That walks on 2 feet like a man or can run on all fours..something big and muscular.. a very cool werewolf

Message 210 of 220 (256 Views)