Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Re: December Suggestions

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

I'd like to re-suggest everything that has been suggested in the last four months. Because basically they don't do anything with these suggestions anyways....lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 111 of 220 (269 Views)
VP of Gaming
28202 posts

Dec 15, 2012

We have gotten quite a few trophies in Home these past few years. Unfortunately the shelves we have cannot accommodate all of them due to their sizes and the sizes of the trophies themselves.

I recommend having a complimentary Home Trophy Room given to every Home user, in addition to the Harbor Studio Apartment. This room would have shelves up and down the walls to hold 100 trophies no matter what their sizes are. Many of us will have the same trophies, but some will have rare ones that can no longer be attained due to spaces having been removed or events that are no longer active.

I think some of us would like to show off those rare trophies along with the rest. It would be nice if we had that Home Trophy Room with shelves designed for all of them. Have baked in furniture for sitting around in while we chat about how we earned the trophies.

I hope having a Home Trophy Room for trophies won in Home makes some kind of sense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 112 of 220 (256 Views)
VP of Gaming
28202 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Since we've been getting more clubhouse skins, I'd like to see some dedicated to the interests of the users (community) of Home. Certainly we can decorate the current clubhouse to reflect our interests, but having a variety of clubhouse styles is overdue.

I would like to see clubhouse skins dedicated to the following:

Miscelaneous collectors

Comic book collectors

Books and mystery buffs

Hunting

Fishing

Movie collecting

Sewing...

There are many types of clubhouses that can be designed, and I know that SCE/SCEA can't cater to all tastes. But a few different styles of clubhouses would be awesome with different furniture and building shapes.

The newer clubhouses can allow the owner of the club to "gift" members (similar to Lockwood's Gift Machine) with clothes or items specific to the clubhouse that will reflect the club's theme. Basically member's only items that may or not be recalled once a person leaves.

Also as part of the description, include instructions on how to retrieve or initiate the use of clubhouse skins by every Developer.

I hope to see more clubhouses based on hobbies soon. I think it is now the time for this to happen.

Message 113 of 220 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I would love to see more facial piercings on Home. Lockwood has had eyebrow rings for a long time now and I never take mine off, but I really want to see stuff like nose studs, or lip rings especially.

Message 114 of 220 (226 Views)
VP of Gaming
28202 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Since we've been getting more clubhouse skins, I'd like to see some dedicated to the interests of the users (community) of Home. Certainly we can decorate the current clubhouse to reflect our interests, but having a variety of clubhouse styles is overdue.

I would like to see clubhouse skins dedicated to the following:

Miscelaneous collectors

Comic book collectors

Books and mystery buffs

Hunting

Fishing

Movie collecting

Sewing...

There are many types of clubhouses that can be designed, and I know that SCE/SCEA can't cater to all tastes. But a few different styles of clubhouses would be awesome with different furniture and building shapes.

The newer clubhouses can allow the owner of the club to "gift" members (similar to Lockwood's Gift Machine) with clothes or items specific to the clubhouse that will reflect the club's theme. Basically member's only items that may or not be recalled once a person leaves.

Also as part of the description, include instructions on how to retrieve or initiate the use of clubhouse skins by every Developer.

I hope to see more clubhouses based on hobbies soon. I think it is now the time for this to happen.

Message 115 of 220 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I totally agree with, Horo! Lip piercings would be amazing to have. <3 I would sport it all the time.
A suggestion from me for December would be stylish winter clothes, jackets, hoodies, leggings and skirts, Ugg boots, you name it. Can never have enough of those stuff, especially this season!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 116 of 220 (210 Views)
MVP Support
13787 posts

Dec 15, 2012

We would love to have riding motorcyles as LMOs like you did for the Monocles and BMXs earlier.

CH-6.jpg

images.jpg       

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 117 of 220 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Please ask the Devs to stop Price Gouging. ( Mr. Glasswalls, you might get sick of me posting this...) I will ask each month in this style thread until we see some change, Yet I will try my best to stay on topic. So that is my suggestion for this month, and Last month. 

Photobucket
Message 118 of 220 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
44 posts

Dec 15, 2012

More free Personal Spaces For Christmas And Another Christmas Event Like Last year

Message 119 of 220 (182 Views)
Fender Bender
2672 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

We already have a baskeball trophy, a hockey trophy and even a bowling ball (availability as of now unknown) that can be put on a table.

How about a football trophy (a football of a stand?) and a baseball trophy of some sort. (We do already have some neat baseball stuff.)

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 120 of 220 (171 Views)
0 Likes