Why? because pets and wings (for example) both take up the accessory slot,.. so I can only have one or the other out at any given moment. I would like to have both.
If moving pets to a seperate catagory isn't possible,.. how about raising the usable accessory limit to 2 or 3, so that we can out fit more to our own liking.
Please and Thank You.
- Picture frames that aren't restricted to only being on the wall. You could add a large selection of different frames and allow us to still put our own pictures. I would love to have a small picture frame on my coffee table! Maybe a life size picture frames that be be stood up on the floor that allows us to put our own pictures on it.
- Capes, capes and more capes!! Maybe add a new slot to our wardrobe for items such as backpacks, capes, etc for further customization.
- A Coffee Shop public space! You could even get lazy and remodel the Gamer Lounge that we used to have. Coffee shops are very in and would be a cool place to meet people. Maybe even enable a feature that allows us to be constantly holding a cup of coffee up kind of similar to the way Edo has you wear a bath towel or the Granzela Beach with theirs. If not, just give free coffee mugs to earn through some clever coffee themed game such as grinding up beans or a simple memorization game for making orders.
- A public swimming pool space! You could have a giant swimming pool with a shallow end that's also a little dance area and a deep end for swimming. Even a diving bored mini game where players can line up and attempt diving tricks. Other players can watch in awe as someone performed an insane trick or laugh at the fool who bellyflopped.
- Make a sparring public space where players can box, sword fight, tennis, archery etc. Basically a PSN home watered down version of PS Move Sports Champions! If someone has beef to settle with you on home, they can take it to the PS Arena! (Take notes Glasswalls, clever name for it *cough*) Maybe even tell Granzela to allow us to have a duel with our swords in the Edo space!
- And last but certainly not least... Increase personal/club house space furniture limit! I know the memory on here is limited as for decorating and what not but please, look further into it to see if anything else can be done to expand the space limit or cut down the cost of furniture items. Maybe have stuff cost 1/2 a furniture spot or increase the limit to 120 or 150. Hell, if it was 200, I'd write you a 10 page thank you letter!! I understand it's difficult with the memory limit but I'm sure something could be done. I wouldn't even mind paying for it. It was lovely when the 50 space limit was shot up to 100. But sometimes it's still not enough. It saddens me that I cannot fully decorate large spaces such as my Dream Island.
New game based content:
Costume based on the new tomb raider
Costumes based on the three new protagonists of GTA V
New RC Car companions based on need for speed most wanted
possibly new weapons based on Star hawk
A possible trash talking polygon head based off of playstation allstars.
Also, since there are locomotions, which until the new patch that allowed them to be part ofthe inventory items was likely a costume item. COuld we see costumes with baked in locomotions? Something like a sperhero costume, with cape, super speed flight, special heroic powers, possibly heroic poses. Another example: a bear costume with run on all fours locomotion, a special bear dance, and maybe a lunging animation.
Remember to +Kudos if you like it!
☆ A spooky, haunted hospital personal/clubhouse space equipped with patient rooms and an operating room with the quality of Cutteridge Estate. (Inspiration can be taken from real life haunted hospitals or games like Silent Hill/Fatal Frame/Siren)
☆ An interactive game on Home where friends can visit and help with whatever. Similiar set up to the social Facebook games but you don't need 'tons' of friends to get certain upgrades. They just 'help'. Interactiveness and replayability are key. Key themes could be gardening, farminglulz, or even monster creation(?).
☆ A clubhouse/apt of a Victorian Gothic Dollhouse similiar to the Toy Story space.Where if you look outside the dollhouse it's a larger room.(That you can also run around in.)
☆ More Accessory Slot items.(Hairbows, Mini Lolita Crowns & Top Hats etc)
☆ Food items for "ACCESSORY" slot hanging from our mouths. (Lollipops, Strawberries)
☆ New hairstyles including Lolita Curls, Exaggerated anime type hair, & wigs that are weird colors/streaks.
☆ Giant Lollipops for our "HAND" slot
☆ Rose Eyepatches
☆ Circle lens for the ultimate doll or animated look in the "GLASSES" slot. (LIKE CANDY EYES IN JP )
☆Here's some misc. images of clothing to take inspiration from.
☆NEWLY ADDED* Maybe someone can make some fullbody furry outfits? Nothing wrong with a little fur.
☆ NEW default hair colors.. ■■■■■■■■■
☆ NEW default skin colors..■■■■■■■
☆ NEW lipstick colors..■■■
☆ Graphical update to eyelashes, also giving more eyelash options.
☆ Graphical update to eyeshadow, also giving more eyeshadow options.
(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
I'd like to see the costumes associated with the Planetland personal space brought back for both genders. This is assuming they're no longer available, as I have been unable to locate these in any of the stores on Home. You can see them in the Planetland video on this old blog post.
Here's the female armor. I managed to find someone wearing it.
I have a bee costume I bought that has wings on it but they don't quite flutter or make me fly. I would like some locomotion bee wings but maybe you could do a whole line of insect wings. You already have the butterfly and fairy wings I know.
- I like the stereos & EOD TVs, but there's still no means of utilising personal media. Yes, there's lots of red tape with music, movies, etc. BUT music has an option...Music Unlimited...Have a stereo that allows the owner to access their Music Unlimited subscription. If that's too tough, it could be modified to allow individuals to use THEIR subscriptions.
- Update the Mansion estate. ALL the screens are PS Blog. It would be nice to have at least one integrated EOD TV.
- Modify the Music Store to where a sample of the music of the corresponding music player can be heard. Would be very helpful in the decision and prevent refund requests.
Fatal Frame Series
These are some of my suggestions, I know it most likely won't be made. But still.... I can dream right The only one I can see being done is Legend of the Dragoon. Since it is a Sony product ^_^ But I digress these are a few things I would like to see. Also, a locomotion that would allow me to punch people in the face if they become too annoying and they take on damage. LOL !! Just kidding ^^
You cannot stave off death !!