May 15 2013
By: xMINDBlIlURx Treasure Hunter 6276 posts

Dear VeeMee.

[ Edited ]
31 replies 532 views Edited May 15, 2013

When are you going to attempt to fix your spaces?

It's already been 3 updates, today making the 3rd update, that the leveling is still broke and no fixes.

I really enjoy this space, like most people do. However, it's going to lose it's appeal, if there's no real fixes getting implemented. I had thought by today, they'd have the levels working again.

At this rate, you're going to lose visitors. Because no one can level up, nor can people earn rewards and acorns for leveling.

Plus, the bike game and the swan game still break. I believe which is caused by too many request on the server, causing it to act up.

(Maybe VeeMee didn't think it through, with adding so many active things.)

I just hope you guys turn this around, because I'd hate to see this space fail.

Message 1 of 32 (532 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Dear VeeMee.

May 15, 2013

Yea I tweeted VeeMee about it & this was the reply, also a pm about it from them....

Tweets
    1. @veeemeee So I take it there will be no fix to the leveling system at the Park this week.

1. @TBC915 We're staging the fixes to the levelling. Anyone who had their XP capped when we disabled levelling will have their XP corrected.

Also we pm'd a few times & they said...

3h

Checking the DB (assuming your PSN is the same as your twitter name) you should have got 1011 more XP when you visited the park today

2h

Yes my Twitter id is the same as my PSN, lol I always forget that part. I'm logging in to re-check now

2h

Nope still the same as lastnite when I logged out,.. LVL 16-progress xp 9065 ,. next LVL 3.2e+05

1h

Cheers for the info. Level up and next level won't have changed. XP is the definitely the same?

1h

Except for the 1 race I ran this morning while checking the status, no. LVL up won't change? I guess the bug hasn't been fixed?

Still waiting on a reply to the last pm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 32 (513 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

May 15, 2013

Well, if they do not fix it, then, you have to just  purchase acorn's... Suspicious... NAaaa!

You cannot earn acorns...in no mans land...

Message 3 of 32 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 15, 2013

I don't recall earning 1011 XP, on arrival.

I'm guessing it only works in EU? Perhaps someone should go test and see.

Message 4 of 32 (496 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Wasn't it introduced on 5/1? That makes it 2 updates.

Considering from other past errors in Home taking at least a month to fix (that being a rare case, most takes more than that or completely disregard of fixing), I think it's kind of early to expect a fix being implemented so soon.

Message 5 of 32 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 15, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

It's already been 3 updates, today making the 3rd update, that the leveling is still broke and no fixes.

I really enjoy this space, like most people do. However, it's going to lose it's appeal, if there's no real fixes getting implemented. I had thought by today, they'd have the levels working again.

At this rate, you're going to lose visitors. Because no one can level up, nor can people earn rewards and acorns for leveling.

Plus, the bike game and the swan game still break. I believe which is caused by too many request on the server, causing it to act up.

I totally agree. It's about time they fixed it. There really isn't any excuse for this. If the space wasn't ready then it should never have been released. End of story.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 6 of 32 (487 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Wasn't it introduced on 5/1? That makes it 2 updates.

Considering from other past errors in Home taking at least a month to fix (that being a rare case, most takes more than that or completely disregard of fixing), I think it's kind of early to expect a fix being implemented so soon.

No, 1, 8, 15..=three updates. I'm counting the day it was published, because the space was already broke on the first day of release. Then leveling followed soon after. The 8th, the space was sort of working again. No leveling fix, but swans and bikes were working for the time being. Then soon after, they stopped and now only work when the space isn't getting many request. 15th, leveling is still broke. I haven't had a chance to attempt the games yet, I'm assuming they'll work until too many users try to use them.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

However, I don't think it's early at all. When most people were expecting the fixes by today. I also believe they stated last week, leveling would be fixed by this update. Of course, it's not working yet.

Message 7 of 32 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I totally agree. It's about time they fixed it. There really isn't any excuse for this. If the space wasn't ready then it should never have been released. End of story.

It'll be a shame if there's no real fix done for any of this. I can see them fixing the levels in time, but the bike and swan games, seem to be glitchy already.

So they'd probably have to recode them.

Message 8 of 32 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 15, 2013

Yea last week they said the leveling bug would be corrected during the next maintenance window, which was lastnite. Hopefully they can get it fixed before next maintenance. Also wasn't being able to fix bugs & add patches w/out taking PSN/Home offline 1 of the perks stated in the last core update notes, unsure why they need to wait till the next maintenance to implement the patch?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 32 (449 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 15, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Yea last week they said the leveling bug would be corrected during the next maintenance window, which was lastnite. Hopefully they can get it fixed before next maintenance. Also wasn't being able to fix bugs & add patches w/out taking PSN/Home offline 1 of the perks stated in the last core update notes, unsure why they need to wait till the next maintenance to implement the patch?

Indeed. That was supposedly a new feature listed, unsure if it's a feature that's getting used yet or not. I do know that business wise, it's silly to wait a whole new week, to fix a broken space. Because there's no use to buy acorns, on a broken space. Which means, they lose money and I'm sure buyers have already turned away from the space. At least until there's a real fix, or solution.

Message 10 of 32 (435 Views)
0 Likes