Sep 14 2007
By: GoD_Boom4u Sackboy 454 posts

Dear Sony

23 replies 2 views Edited Sep 14, 2007
Non - Sony machines, have had alot of WOW launches, while I have had time to wipe dust off my ps3 over and over and over again.... Now a four letter word game is coming out that begins with the letter H, and I'm still sitting here with my $1500 investment and just looking at it....it is pretty, and I can only dust it so many times........

Sony give me something to be proud of, give me something that says WOW, that's never been done before, and realease it on the day that the 4 letter word that begins with the letter H comes out on a non sony machine.

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 06:24 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 06:28 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 10:35 AM
Message 9 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Re: non sony machines, have had alot of WOW launches, while I ha...

Sep 14, 2007
first thing home isnt a game its a service i would know this sense im a tester also i feel for you that you actually spent 1500 dollars on your ps3 anyways you know how many threads are out there stating the same thing you are right now you should have done a search for it

photo angel.jpg
Message 1 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Sep 14, 2007
Go play some Warhawk. That game WOWS me every second I play it. I love it..
When Home comes out if it does not wow you then there might be something wrong with you.

PLAY WARHAWK.....
"I am not a Sony fanboy. I am a fanboy of the best system" -Robert Summa
Message 2 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1416 posts

Sep 14, 2007

Boom4u wrote:

Sinister-Saint- wrote:
first thing home isnt a game its a service i would know this sense im a tester also i feel for you that you actually spent 1500 dollars on your ps3 anyways you know how many threads are out there stating the same thing you are right now you should have done a search for it

Wow, never said it was a game. You may need to finish school, that is one very long sentence.

Rule: When changing topics in a sentence, use a period to signal the end of a statement before creating a new one. Comas are mainly used when pausing or listing items such as " cars,trucks,motorhomes" , you get the idea I am sure. Capitalizing the first letter in a sentence after a period is a well known English rule. You will also need to capitalize names of people,places, or things (notice my use of commas). Places like Yellowstone, Washington Monument, or just talking about your aunt Betty, all will need capital letters.

I hope this was helpful to you, perhaps you could also do some reading on the internet about proper grammar. Good Luck !

It would also serve you well to remember to use the space bar after utilizing a coma.
Message 3 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Sep 14, 2007
It's good to see that some people still have a sense of humor.  

Although, I agree with you about "SONY and the WOW factor", I do believe that things will change in the next couple of months.   Right now it seems that Sony is trying to fix a bunch of things due to releasing the PS3 early, and I am sure that after the Tokyo event, we will see a slew of upgrades on the PS3 that will make the user base happy.   I am also hoping that after they can really focus on marketing and creating some "WOW factor" for the system.

Personally, I am glad that they aren't doing any big splashes right now.   As an owner of multiple PS3's, I must admit that if they did a big push for the console at this time, it could do more damage than good.  Although there are games for the system and although it has great backward compatibility, let's be realistic, but there is nothing that is going to get the average parent to buy their kids the PS3.  Most parents don't care about Blu-ray and there aren't enough PS3 specific "kiddie games" to justify the price tag.   However, in a few months, this will all change.

I love my PS3's and will never give them up.  I watch lots of Blu-ray movies, the backward compatibility is excellent (heck even Dora works which my 4 year old loves), and when the next gen of RPG's come out for PS3, it will be excellent.   Not being a "Shooter junkie", I don't miss the hundreds that exist elsewhere.

For the moment, it seems that the "WOW" factor will have to come from us users!

Thanks, and happy gaming!

Brian
aka: IceSavior
Proud owner of 4 PS3's Original PSP, Vader PSP Lite, and White PSP Go.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Sep 14, 2007
Good post savior, I mainly agree. I just get frustrated....

Also glad to see someone can see the humor in my post, instead of taking it defensively. Thanks !

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 08:16 AM
Message 5 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Sep 14, 2007
Home, is it what you think it is ?

There going to be alot of communicating, and walking around... Is this what you think it will be ?? If not you may be dissapointed ?

Thoughts ?

Message 6 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Sep 14, 2007
when he was talking about the 4 letter word that starts with a H on a non Sony system he wasn't talking about home but the other H game that comes out on the 25th and is part 3

Message Edited by graphking on 09-14-2007 09:09 AM
Message 7 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Sep 14, 2007
lol, that was awesome. Good post..... I got a message blocked one time from a mod for saying my p.s ran faster after a firmware update - LOL Where do they find these people.

My mods on our community actually help people. Weird concept huh.

So ? What do you think home is ? -=- Let's get back on topic. What will you be doing in Home ? And will you stay logged on when your idle ?

Let's hear about it ?

Message 8 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Sep 14, 2007

Sinister-Saint- wrote:

Wow, never said it was a game. You may need to finish school, that is one very long sentence.

Rule: When changing topics in a sentence, use a period to signal the end of a statement before creating a new one. Commas are mainly used when pausing or listing items such as " cars, trucks, motorhomes" , you get the idea I am sure. Capitalizing the first letter in a sentence after a period is a well known English rule. You will also need to capitalize names of people, places, or things (notice my use of commas). Places like Yellowstone, Washington Monument, or just talking about your aunt Betty, all will need capital letters.

I hope this was helpful to you, perhaps you could also do some reading on the internet about proper grammar. Good Luck !

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 07:39 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 08:20 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 10:36 AM
Message 10 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes