Fender Bender
4115 posts

Re: Dear Sony

Sep 16, 2007

Boom4u wrote:
Non - Sony machines, have had alot of WOW launches, while I have had time to wipe dust off my ps3 over and over and over again.... Now a four letter word game is coming out that begins with the letter H, and I'm still sitting here with my $1500 investment and just looking at it....it is pretty, and I can only dust it so many times........

Sony give me something to be proud of, give me something that says WOW, that's never been done before, and realease it on the day that the 4 letter word that begins with the letter H comes out on a non sony machine.

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 06:24 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 06:28 AM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-14-2007 10:35 AM

That's not going to help you get in
RIP PS4: November 18 - November 18
Message 21 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Sep 16, 2007
Get into what ? I didn't ask to get into anything ?

Message 22 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3901 posts

Sep 16, 2007

Boom4u wrote:
Yeah people here are very rude, perhaps they have spent to much time derending a company that doesn't know they exist. So whose the smart one here ?

I'm 35 years old, I have been gaming sine the Bally Astrocade, Yes Bally, look it up. I have worked in the IT/ Technology/ and gaming field for many years. I have administered and maintained professional gaming servers for a company that will remain nameless on the forums as well as a slew of other computer / IT related jobs / gaming. I would like to think that my opinion and thoughts are that of an idealist and of a non abstract process. I am probably more qualified to beta test home than most people out there, and yourself included. Don't act like I am the only one who is not impatient or frustrated about their PS 3, looking at the forums, I am one of many.....So before you insult someone next time, think about this post, and the person behind the name, they might just be someone who is frustrated, it doesn't mean they are stupid, or a kid buddy.

Nevertheless, I am not your son, I am your Daddy

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-15-2007 05:45 PM

Message Edited by Boom4u on 09-15-2007 05:50 PM

Non - Sony machines, have had alot of WOW launches, while I have had time to wipe dust off my ps3 over and over and over again.... Now a four letter word game is coming out that begins with the letter H, and I'm still sitting here with my $1500 investment and just looking at it....it is pretty, and I can only dust it so many times........

Sony give me something to be proud of, give me something that says WOW, that's never been done before, and realease it on the day that the 4 letter word that begins with the letter H comes out on a non sony machine.

Only if it appeals to you. PS2 launch wasn't WOW either and it's still owning the market right now.

I paid $650 for my investment. Around $750 if you include an extra controller and game

It's the glossy paint, not the boredom

Nobody cares about that four letter word on that machine. Rushing to compete with that isn't worth flaws in the program.

Plain and simple, you have the mindless rant of a pre-teen with that whole "collecting dust" bit.

Like I said before, patience is the key and all of our PS3's collect dust, it's a dust magnet.

You're saying you have a lot of IT (Internet Technology) experience but how much experience do you have in game development itself.
How about marketing research? Or business management? If you are more qualified, you would be in with the developers doing in-house beta testing.

BTW, I just turned 22. I'm younger than you and am working to be a game developer. Full Sail University baby!!!!

Message Edited by blazeking2 on 09-16-2007 07:52 AM

Message Edited by blazeking2 on 09-16-2007 07:59 AM
Message 23 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1389 posts

Sep 16, 2007
Whats so great about that OTHER 4 letter H word game anyway? I never understood why it is  so popular. As for HOME i think if you dont worry about it so much, it'll be here soon enough. I check for it everyday just because i really want to try it out, but incase you haven't noticed waiting for releases from sony isn't nothing new so im use to the long wait lol.
Message 24 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes