Feb 16 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts
Accepted Solution

Dear Developer's at HellfireGames

2 replies 158 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I really like Home Tycoon, and I play it a lot. But if I could just make a few suggestions on how to make it even better. Let us use our companions or locomotions there, such as the bikes or skateboards etc. Also maybe put some random peeps or npc's wandering around to make our cities feel more lived in. And how about a new expansion that includes a garage and a gas station, with a mission where you drive a tow truck, and you drive around your city looking for broken down vehicles to tow back to your garage. And I remember you mentioning an amusement park and asking us what kind of rides we'd want there. Whats happening with that? Will it be released sometime in the near future? Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Dear Developer's at HellfireGames

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I really like Home Tycoon, and I play it a lot. But if I could just make a few suggestions on how to make it even better. Let us use our companions or locomotions there, such as the bikes or skateboards etc. Also maybe put some random peeps or npc's wandering around to make our cities feel more lived in. And how about a new expansion that includes a garage and a gas station, with a mission where you drive a tow truck, and you drive around your city looking for broken down vehicles to tow back to your garage. And I remember you mentioning an amusement park and asking us what kind of rides we'd want there. Whats happening with that? Will it be released sometime in the near future? Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon. Man Happy

Hey!

During one of our Home Tycoon events, the Hellfire Games gang answered many many many questions about Home Tycoon - what's possible and what isn't. They have said Locomotions can not be used, and it's not likely we will ever get to use them there. However, they did mention that motorcycles would be fun and may be something down the road.

NPCs probably won't happen due to memory issues. Home Tycoon is already pushing limits - but they are working on ways to make the city feel more alive. We will have to wait and see exactly what this means.

The Theme Park is most likely under development still, but it should be worth the wait: we can actually use the rides in the theme park I heard! This, along with Helicopters is something we should see in the near future -- and I can't wait!

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Dear Developer's at HellfireGames

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Oh ok I wasn't at that Q&A session, and forgot that it even happened. But thanks for the information and for answering my question Sophronia. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)
0 Likes