Sep 03 2011
By: burnedOut12 Splicer 67 posts

Dead Island "Exploding Meat Bait" Voucher Code!

20 replies 814 views Edited Sep 3, 2011

I completed all the Zombie Survival Challenges at Home and got the voucher code for the exclusive exploding meat bait, to use in the actual Dead Island game when it comes out. The thing is, i'm not getting Dead Island, nor planning on getting it at all. Which is why I wanna do a trade for this code... PM me your offers, and i'll look into any kinds and possibilities. Heck I might even end up giving it away for free.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Don't you talk to me about grammar!" - Todd Ingram from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Message 1 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Dead Island "Exploding Meat Bait" Voucher Code!

Sep 3, 2011

Offers? how could someone offer u something for a code that's free.... if it was exclusiv then mayb yea but u can't expect offers for a free code people can log in and get themselves

Message 2 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Sep 3, 2011

save the code until after the event ends and then u can say "exclusive exploding meat bait code no longer available" and get a good deal

Message 3 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Sep 3, 2011

Cant you just give it away and enjoy knowing you made someone happy for free?

You should try it, its nice

Message 4 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28226 posts

Sep 3, 2011

burnedOut12 wrote:

Also, you can get a hold of me at censored.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Don't you talk to me about grammar!" - Todd Ingram from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

This is the internet. Thousands of people may be looking at this right now. Some registered and some not. You never know who is looking and what they are capable of. It's generally a very good idea never to post your email address (or other personal information) in a very public forum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 8, 2011

Not everyone took the time to complete all 10 tasks, not to mention getting 4 people to play and survive a wave was probably the hardest to do just from a coordination point. So why condemn this guy for trying to make a deal with someone. Yeah the offer was free but he took the time to complete it, not everyone has.

Message 6 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
575 posts

Sep 8, 2011

i lucked out and someone on my friends list saw me playing the game and sent me it cant wait too see what it does

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 7 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 8, 2011

Its officially an exclusive now.

Message 8 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 9, 2011

Hey Kudos man for accomplishing the task, i myself got two extra vouchers and ill trade them for a gift machine item. Message me here if anyone is interested.

Message 9 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 9, 2011

unfortunately i could not get the multiplayer ones done befor end of trail happened. no one was ever on since i work till midnight and everyone is asleep when im on. i reserved the game and really would like to have. if anyone has a extra code and even have one that are not going to use then i would greatly appreciate it. kossgdlm on psn network. thnks it would mean alot.

Email address removed. - MV

Message 10 of 21 (814 Views)
0 Likes